POrnO

Rated XXX for mature audiences only.

IF you want to read it, you have to be at least 1 year old. If not, fuck off please.

^^yikes that was a joke by jess

okay lets go, pleas dont take it seriously

"Ah, L kun~!" Light runs towards his uke with joy.

(^what smut sounds like.)

L turns towards his lover, dropping his phone as his lover leaps into his arms happily. Two loud thuds resound through the room as L, as well as his lover and phone, drop to the the floor dramatically. 

Both men are fine, although the same cannot be said for L's precious phone.

(He was reading some nice Lawlight smut right there)

His eyes widen as it drop to the floor and the screen shatters.

"NO!"

He quickly stands up, then falls to his knees dramatically. 

(To make it moredramatic, ya know *leo snickers*)

As he stood, Light falls off of him and rolls away, glaring at his lover.

Eventually, he realizes what he had done, and rubs the back of his head apologetically.

"U-uh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that lol." L responds at the glare. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under. Jk he loves Light too much to do that. 

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it!" L exclaims loudly, scraping up what's left of the phone, and runs off, leaving his lover behind.

L runs and steals a phone from a random passerby, screaming in pain.

"I gotta call the cops!"

"Wait! L, I'm fucking sorry!"

"No bitch, this is second degree murder!" 

"WhAT? No pLEase dOn'T."

...

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Help! Someone just committed a heinous crime of 2nd degree murder." 

"Sir, please give me the address."

"I'm at-" L is cut off a hand reaching out for the phone, tugging it away.

"Hello, I'm sorry. No murders were committed. This man is just delusional."

"Oh ok bye."

"WHAT?" Light hangs up quickly before L can grab the phone again. 

"Look L, I can make it up to you!"

"H-how?"

"Well~"

"I mean, there are plenty of ways~" L lights (lol, A PUN) up at the gesture, reminiscing activities that have been put aside due to detective stuff they had.

He tilts his head, looking toward Light, who was literally sweating with nervousness. 

"Oh yeah?"

Light looks up with a predatory grin, quickly locking lips with his lover.

"Yeah~"

A/N

jess: Leo did not help at all. The two of em fuck, but I have to go so yea. Also leo won't let me write smut.

leo: THIS A JOKE PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY  HHRGRGRG. also its true, i was too busy playing fireboy and watergirl by myself- no regrets kekek