Love and war pt. 1

Ariels pov....

Ok so like i said its 11 and im still in my pjs so i go in the bathroom turn the shower to warm not to cold but not to hot, then i go back to my room and pick out some clothes, since jakyisha went to rue 21 on their 50% of the entire store she got me some things. i picked out my grey minnion crop shirt that says one in a minnion with no undershirt, with my dark blue kind of black lookin jeans, and my green, pink, grey,and black jordans flights.i ironed that and then layed it on the bed. i got out my under garments and went in the bathroom. the towels and wash clothes are already in there. i washed with my vanilla body wash and vanilla shampoo. once i finished i got out dried off then put on vanilla lotion. i put on my under garments then went back in my room and put on my clothes. i went to my desk where my lips gloss,hair products, and jewerly was. i put on a necklace that says haters with a heart at the end from rainbow with diamond stud earrings. i then put on some cake batter flavored lip chap.i dont really wear makeup so i just put on mascara. since my hair is long and naturally curly when wet i just kept it like that. after i was done with all of that i sprayed some vanilla body spray on me. i got my phone and walked downstairs. i went in the living room to watch a little tv since it was still early. its only 1:30!

So since i never really told u much about Shakil ill tell u now!!

Shakil is the same age as me. im 5'3 he's 5'5 . he is light skinned and is a flirt. he has swagg and shoe game trust me girls. he's really sweet. i've had a crush on him forever and he has had the same on me so one day i decided to ask him out like the boss i am!! of course he said yes ha😂😂 i really hope we last a while because i feel as if ...................

This relationship will be a lie

But please tell me u guys wont think that i at least need some hope about this relationship.

Well now its 2:30 and there is a knock on the door. i go to open it and its shakil

Me: hey bae *gives him a kiss*

Shakil: *kisses back* hey u ready

Me: yea lets go!!