Chapter 1

It was your boring daily lesson at your school plus today lesson is maths your most unfavourite lesson. You seat at the middle of your classroom with your bestfriend, Nayeon who is sitting right next to you. You look at your classmates and saw some of them were sleeping and playing their phones. You sighed and whispered to Nayeon "When will this lesson finish?" She look at your face sighed and say "10 more minutes". You put your left hand on your chin and looking around your classroom. When you looking around, your eyes suddenly focus at one guy.

 He is your crush,Ten. You have a crush on him for 2 years. Everytime you walked beside him or whenever you saw him,your heart will beating very fast. You likes to take a pictures of him secretly. He is such a talented person. He can dance,singing and also he is very handsome,cute and smart too. But the problem is he never notices you and he never talked to you. And of course he has a lot of girls at your college that love him. He always flirting with the girls. Sometimes when his fangirls saw that you trying to putting a letter,or a presents in his locker,they will bullied you. They pulled your hair,kick you and punch you at your stomach. Of course they're not going to do anything at your face cause the teachers and anyone else will notices it. You remembered back all of the pain(new heroes?hehe) that his fangirls did to you. Your daydreaming disappeared when you hear a bell ringing. You look back at Ten's seat and notice he's not there. Maybe he already left when you were daydreaming  you though. You put all your books and stuff in your bag. "Hey hurry up" Nayeon said while poking your back. "Okay,okay I'm done stop poking my back I'm a ticklish person" you said.

You two walked outside you classroom and saw a guy wearing a purple hoodie with a knee-ripped jeans and a sport shoes leaning against the wall in front of your classroom. When he saw you and Nayeon, he smile and approach you two. "Hey guysss" He said happily. He is Nayeon's boyfriend Taeyong. They coupled for almost 2 years. Taeyong go to Nayeon and hug her. "How are you babe?" He said. "Good~" Nayeon said while pinched his cheek. "Owh,that's hurt" he said  while rubbing his cheek. Nayeon laugh and say "Sorry I can't  stop it you're too cute". They both laughed. "Hey hey hey love birds,are we going to stand here until the break finish or are we going to the cafeteria and eat happily?" You said and rolled your eyes. "Okay lets go" Taeyong said. 

You sit at the table near the window. "Hey you two can go first I'm going to wait here."you said. "Ouh okay" Nayeon said and smiled to you. You drink your water that you already buy.While you were waiting for them, a group of girls walk beside you and glare at you. "Hey" she said. She is Hyena, your cousin. She always bullied you whenever she saw you or saw you near Ten. Yup she is one of his fangirls. "Hey do you hear me?" She said again. You just keep quite and try to ignore her. "I'm talking to you bitch" you still stay quite until one of her friend pull your hair. You whined in pains "S-stop".  "Why do you want to go near Ten? You just a slut and you're so ugly bitch." Hyena said while laughing. "Aish... why did I get an ugly cousin you just a waste of life" She say again. "Ouh yeah and don't even think about going near to Ten or trying to get his attention. He will never notice a trash like you." "STOP IT!" you hear someone screaming from your back. The girl who is holding your hairs and turn around. You can't turn your body because the girl still holding your hair. You hear the person footsteps coming. You tried your best to turn your body and saw Taeyong. He push the girl who is holding your hair and say " WTF DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS DOING?!" He looked so mad. "Pftt.. why do you even care about this bitch and why do you even friend with her??" Hyena say while crossing her arms. "You is the bitch" you hear Nayeon saying " Don't you even dare to touch her or i'll break your face" She also looked very mad right now. "Whatever" Hyena say while rolled her eyes and then she and her friends walked away. "Are you okay?" Taeyong and Nayeon ask you with a worry faces. You felt a tear running down to your face. You ignore the question and ran outside the cafeteria. You looked down as you walking cause you don't want anyone else saw you were crying.

 As you walking, you suddenly bumped into someone and your water that you was holding splash to the person. "OMG I'm so sorry I didn't see you let me clean it for you" you say and bowed to the person. " WTF GIRL MY SHIRT ALREADY WET BECAUSE OF YOU! ARE YOU BLIND?!" He screaming at you. "I'm so sorry" you bowed again while looking down. You look up to see the guy and saw...

_______________________________________________________________________________

What do ya think bout ma story??? 

Plz comment anything about this story cause I want to know what do you guys think about this chapter 

Welp I'm so freakin nervous right now ftfshgsghghs

I think like I'm gonna die