part :2

A girl child can do
      What a boy child can do
            as long as she's
               give a chance
                      -shena aggarval(IAS)

We see a girl. Who is  crying to get justice in a court. She says that the three men who stand in the counter are raped her .she should says, "give them the punishment they deserves ".she says, that no girl should ever happen this.

She is the victim of rape. She is crying to get justice. But the defence lawyer interrupted like a breeze.

He said that, she is a bar dancer and this is a drama for get money.

No........ She interrupted. "sir, i'm a bar dancer but that doesn't mean i'm a prostitute ".she said while sobbing.

The defence lawyer said "she did physical relation with them,blackmailed them for money. But they did not gave the money she asked. That is the reason for this rape drama.

No....... She cried.

Then the defence lawyer submit some reports infront of court

Defence lawyer :your houner,these are the medical reports of this victim. This victim has been did abortion three times, it's also written in page no 11 second paragraph .i think our responsible court understood her true nature through this report.
And my clients,mr:shahil sengupta, mr:Abay muharjee and mr:Rahul chaterjee they does not misbehaved with any woman. U also can check their past records. But this girl.......
Therefore i request the court to show mercy on my clients.

Girl :noo.... He is lying i don't did abortion. I'm not a characterless girl sir, i only have my baba. He is a patient i want money but i doesn't get job, because of that i became a bar dancer. I'm so a slut,i'm not a prostitute i'm not sir(she cried).

Judge announced that the case will postponded to 14th.
After the Court people start to bad mouth about that girl. The first page news of the next day was the suicidal news of that victim.

A small farm house is shown.

A person of age 28 sitting in a bench in the garden of this farm house. He is reading this news in the newspaper. His eyes are red, due to anger. He getup from the bench and takes that paper in his hand and gone inside  the house.
Another person is sitting in the couch and watching same news in the newschannel.

Person1:i just want to kill  this humana-animals.
Person 2:yes..me to, but i want to know they are saying truth or not. Person 1:yes, so we can start our new mission.
Person 2:i will call him today.....

After 3 months

We can see a beautiful mansion. Inside the mansion a girl is sing bhajan in the house temple. And her face is revealed as ragini

After the prayer she gone near to dinning table. Another girl is sitting there and she is busy in eating the breakfast
Girl:diii,5 minutes i will complete this.
Ragini:okey swara, come fast.i will start the car
Swara:ok dii she smiled

After sometimes .ragini is driving the car and swara sat beside her.
Ragini :swara r u have any problem?
Swara:nothing dii, y?
Ragini :i think u r sad from last two days because your not talking much even smile too.
Swara:di,my collage is going to end after two months, i will miss my friends classroom, faculties.
Ragini smiled :swara, everyone feel the same emotions ,collage life is the best times in our life. But every thing is not practical.

That time swara sawed crowd through the car window.
Swara:di,please stop the car.
Ragini:what happened swara?
Swara:di,i think something happened there?
Ragini stoped the car.both of them came outside from the car and gone to the crowd.

Ragini :what happened?
One lady:someone tortured three peoples and tied in the three
Swara:who did it, di come. We should take them to hospital.
Ragini :swara, wait a minute

Ragini gone near to them. There is a video camera tied in the neck of one person. She take it from there. And come near to the people.

Swara:video camera, di play it.
Ragini played the video. On the screen they sawed a person, his face is covered with mask.

Person:hai everyone.i think you all want to know, who is me? But i'm sorry I will not revel my identity .but i will show three persons. (thtree people were shown on the screen.they are shahil, abay and rahul. They were tied on the chair) i think you all know them,they are very famous personality in the kolkatta. But 3 months before,they were arrested for molast a girl. Then their lawyer prooved she is a characterless girl and the court free them from the case. Unfortunately the girl did suicide. I know u all read it from the news paper.

Another person comes near to him.he is covered his face with a mask
Person 2:so we want to know who is lying. We kidnapped this three well known personalitys. U all want to know the truth. Just watch.

The third person come near to them. His face is also covered.
He start to hypnotize. And they ask questions to shahil, abay and rahul.

Person 1:(to shahil) is really she did physical relation with you?
Shahil:no,we forced her.
Person 2:is she really a characterless girl?
Shahil:no,first we offer money to her but she denied. For her the most important thing is her virginity. But we want her, so we three forced her.
Person 3:Are u raped any other girls?
Shahil:yes...

Person 1:guys,this is the real truth.

Person 2 poured acid in shahil, abay and rahul's eyes. :eyes is for seeing the beautiful world, but they look girls lustfuly through this eyes. So they don't deserve it.

The third person put this criminals hand and legs in boiled oil .
Ragini switched off the video clip.

Swara:they are human animals, they don't have any right to live this world.

Swara take a stone from the ground and threw it towards them. The people who present there also start the same.

But ragini is busy in thinking something deeply.

Hai friends, my exams are postponded.that y i came to online and i will give the next update of swaragini a new story soon.
If u feel bore ,i'm sorry. if you like this story, please give your vote and feedbacks.

And i dedicate a beautiful song to all my lovely readers