He cheats part 2

I was honestly upset when I was finished fighting and I wanted to cry right there and then.
         When I finished fighting I got up looked Melo right in his eyes and walked away with my girls following me.
______________
Melo POV
I really done messed up this time. It wasn't even my fault she was all up on me and I didn't wanna be rude to the bitch. My friends was even telling me to be careful but I just didn't listen, I didn't think nothing was gonna happen. I was just talking to one of my boys when I turned my head and she threw her face at me. I was in such a state of shock that I couldn't even move. I just stayed there. I didn't kiss back, I didn't move and I didn't notice Rae'Lani walking out the building.
_________
Naveaha POV

I was sitting all up on LaMelo. I didn't really like him like that but I mean he rich so ahhha a bitch finna get that clout and shit. I sitting down on his lap while on my phone when I saw Rae bitch ass and her stupid ass friends walking out the school building. I realised that they were looking at Melo and I so I started getting more comfortable on his lap. I noticed she didn't do anything but just walk away to go get some food. I then noticed her looking at the both of us through the corner of her eye. So guess what the fuck I did bitch. I kissed her man.

_______
Melo POV
Next thing I knew Rae was running up to me and Naveaha and then dragged that hoe all the was to Antarctica 🇦🇶 then started beating her hoe ass. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and watched till it was over. When they finished beating Naveaha stupid ahh she got up, looked at me. As she looked at me I saw her eyes wash over with hurt, disappointment and sadness. I didn't know what to do so I followed her to her car.
________
Hola mami. You guys want me to make a part 3 or make a different story. If u want a different just tell me in the comments and I'll make a different chapter. Also if u wanna be apart of it just tell me in the comment section- xoxo Rae 😘