20

Jennie's pov

A day had passed but still no call. We waited for so many seconds, minutes, hours i don't know what else to wait.

Is she okay there? Who's she with? Did she already kill those bastards?

Oh my god!

I wish that Lisa is beside me right now, talking to me, smiling at me, laughing at me, hugging me, kissing me, i just want Lisa!

I don't know what to do if everything happens to her, Lisa became my world, my life to be exact but i need to wait for the call, i need to be strong for my lili. Should be call the police? I think we shou-

*ring*

Oh gosh! Where did that came from?

"Guys look at your cellphones"

We look at our cellphones as Taehyung said but none of our phones are ringing

*ring*

another one, but where is that came from?

"Go check every corner of this house"

Seulgi said

"Maybe that's Lisa's!"

We stop for a minute and look at Jisoo with furrowed brow

"It's Lisa's!"

We are so confused right now, how can be that Lisa's phone when she's being kidnapped?

"What do you mean unnie? Lisa's phone is with her right?"

Chae asked in confusion

"No, Lisa's phone is not with her that evening."

"So where is it?"

Taehyung asked looking straight at Jisoo.

"Jennie!"

What? Why me? I mean Lisa is not going outside without her phone and- oh.............

-

Jisoo's pov

Jennie stood up from her seat in the dining area, we don't know where is she going but she's heading to a drawer.

"What is that jendeuk?"

I asked her because we're facing her back and we can hear her doing something but we don't know it.

*ring*

another ring is heard by the house, we are covered in silence that's why it can be heard easily but this time it's loud not like earlier.

Jennie face us with something on her hand, is she going to suicide now? is she trying to kill us? is she the killer? Oh my god Jisoo! what are you thinking about Jennie?

"Hello?"

We heard Jennie talk and she's holding a phone beside her ear. I guess that's Lisa's phone, but how did she find it? I mean yeah i know that Lisa's phone is with jennie because last night when we are about to go to the restau to order some foods, Lisa and Jennie talked cheesy things to each other and believe me or not I almost puke because of how sweet they are and I'm right something's definitely wrong that night.

flashback

"Hey lili, are you going to buy foods now? Can i come with you? please!!!"

Lisa scratch her nape and look at Jennie who's pouting like a kid.

"Nini, i don't want you to get hurt and-"