Whatever. For all I care now is the mysterious sound at this moment. I stand up quietly and look around to find where the sound came from.

Then, I see it. Right next to my bed, a faint door frame leading into a dark abyss.

I don't question how it appeared all of a sudden when it had been a blank black wall just a few minutes ago. The real question is, why me? The door appeared just for me, it has to be. Otherwise why did it open in a place where only I can hear it?

No one cares about what I'm doing. But how can they, when they don't even know about it? Even Changkyun, who's supposed to be my best friend, acts like I am invisible. He didn't even ask why I chose a different bed.

I walk through the door and sure enough Changkyun gets distracted by Jooheon and totally overlooks me. At least he's happy though. He looks happy. I don't think he ever smiles to me the way he do to Jooheon. He deserves someone better than me.

But why does it have to be Jooheon? Jooheon's only my crush and he's already trying to win him over.

Once I pass the threshold, the invisible door slide close, and I am alone, with no sound other than my breathing.

Everything is pitch black. Somewhat like the nights when I go camping with my family, but this time there's not even stars or the moon to guide me.

I raise my hands in front of me, but I see nothing. I reach for the walls on my sides, and realize how narrow of a corridor this is. My heart starts to go wild again, but I force myself to calm down.

"What are your desires, Minhyuk?" Suddenly a sound resonates. I'm surprised, but not scared. I look towards my right, where I think the voice came from. But there's no way to tell. Losing my vision distorts my auditory sense...

"What do you mean?" I breathe heavily and shouted into the darkness. A 'tsk' comes back.

"Who are you?" I shout again. He, or she, sighs.

"I'm the reason you're here. And I mean what do you want right now? You get whatever you want after you win the game. Have you forgotten, Minhyuk?"

I'm the reason you're here. It's Smiley. He's talking about the game.

"I didn't forget. But why do I have to tell you?"

I hear some footsteps, but I still see nothing but blackness. My head pulsates along with my heart. I'm getting a headache from seeing nothing.

"Because I can help you. Don't you see, Minhyuk? You're the only one that saw the door, that came in. The door is going to disappear after you leave."

I don't like the way he talks. It's making my palms sweat. I can just leave and pretend nothing happened. But he's making it sound like I will be missing out on a great deal if I leave.

"But if I win, do I actually get what I want?" I have to make sure.

"I thought you already had an answer." He pauses. "You were quite sure of yourself when you were talking to Shownu."

I don't understand how Shownu is part of this.

"What?" He doesn't reply, but then I remember. The conversation with Shownu during game 4 and the messages on the tablet. I told Shownu I believed that he would actually get whatever he wanted as long as I won.

A combination of terror and disgust rises from my toes all the way to my throat. "You spied on us?"

"Well, I wouldn't say spy." I want to punch him. Is that why he chose a pitch-black room? "I was spectating the game. And a competition needs a judge. I have the right to look over you."