Important Author's Note (Farewell)

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I pinged you with an update, only to find out it's an Author's Note, but I assure you that this is of the utmost importance.

I can't continue with this story.

I have tried many times to get inspired for this book, but each time I have failed. My heart just isn't in it anymore, and I'm so sorry. I have failed as a writer to provide my readers with material to read, and that pains me. It pains me because I am a reader also, and have found different discontinued stories, where I ache for more that's not coming.

I'm so sorry.

I once promised myself that I would not delete anymore books or leave them unfinished, so that others may not feel the aches and pains I have witnessed and felt. But I have failed myself, and in the process, have failed all of you.

However.

I leave this story for anyone to finish. You can take my previous chapters and change, use, and rearrange them however you like. You do not need to PM me for permission; I give it openly. All I ask in return is a little bit of credit. Whether it be in the footnotes, an author note, the description, I don't care. Just please; don't let me be forgotten. I remember when I was excited to write these chapters, and I thought I was going to become more recognized. Yet, again, I have failed.
-
I know that after all of that, some of you might be thinking, "What're you gonna do now?" Well, right now I'm writing another X Reader, and I am passionate about it. I have already received more comments that are meaningful and constructive to me than this book has ever gotten. Not to say that it hasn't gotten them, because that's farther than the truth. I just see more "Update please!" rather than "I enjoy this story!" But I guess they could be the same thing.

So, go wild. Do what you want; but just know that I love each and every one of you for taking the time to read some random person's story on the internet.

Thank you.

(I might pick it up again one day.)