Ch.1

Hello my name is  Jennifer mason and I have a daughter Mia who is two years old. Her full name is Mia dream Herron. Her dad doesn't know about her and I don't plan on telling him.                    

Today I plan on going grocery shopping. I got up and ready I wore a blue short flowy skirt with an white crop top. I got Mia ready into a polka dot dress. I headed downstairs to Get Mia an banana before I went to put her in her seat in the car. When we got to the store I was looking for strawberries for us until Mia said something.
Mia: mommy
Jennifer: yes hubba
Mia: can I get some candy
Jennifer: we can get candy last Ok
Mia: but I want candy now!!
Jennifer: Mia we are not pouting are we?
Mia: yes mommy
Jennifer: hold on right here while I get some cereal
Jennifer pov
I looked for the cereal we like before I was going to put it into the basket. When I looked down Mia we gone. I was looking around the store for her.

Zach pov
Me and the boys went to the store for food we need until we got to the candy isle. This little girl came running down the isle without a parent. I watched her try to teach for the starburst, after a while she got upset and started crying. I told the boys I was going to be right back. I went to the little girl and got her the starburst. She was reaching up at me for me to pick her up so that's what I did. She put her head on my shoulder ( put your her on my shoulder whisper in my ear baby hahah jack avery😂)
I was trying to calm her down from crying. When she finally stoped she looked at me. She look just like me she had my nose ,eyes, and hair color.  She thanked me. I was about to ask her what her name was when a girl walked on the isle looking worried. The little girl I was holding yelled mommy. The woman looked familiar. She grabbed the baby out of my hands.
Jennifer: omg Mia do not run off like that ok.
Mia: sorry mommy😔😔
Jennifer: it's ok just don't do it again
Mia: I won't mommy
Jennifer: thank yo- Zach
I knew she looked familiar
Zach: Jennifer
Zach: how old is she
Jennifer: 2 years old she will be 3 next week
Zach: well what's her name
Jennifer: Mia
Zach: what a cute name
Mia: thwanks
Zach: no problem cutie
Mia giggled

Authors note
Like and comment if I should continue