Chapter 1

Fighting.

That's all the Blonde teen could hear from his room.

The constant fighting of his perants drove him crazy..he wanted his perants to be normal for once.

They didn't fight about money or anything like that, they blamed the other for Victors mental state.

Vic had a terrible mental health,depression and would leave or run away some days when he couldn't take it.

The boy woke up early in the morning, he groaned as he heard his perants fighting downstairs, he sighed and sat up then hissed and held his arm, he looked at his arm before sighing "Oh yea..that's right." The blonde had a razor blade on his bed that had dried blood on it along with cuts on his arms.

He stood up and grabbed clothes to put on for the day and walked out his room to the bathroom to get dressed, after wards he walked out and walked downstairs to put his shoes on when he heard "Just look at that! Our son hurt himself again!" "How is that my fault?!" He groaned, his perants knew he harmed himself alot and blamed the other nearly all the time, he grabbed his bag and left the house, he never ate anything in the morning, he never spoke often to the point he was sure people forgot how he sounded.

He got to school before anyone else so he'd put his bag in his locker, stand in the hallway to wait for his friends- his gang. He was Henry Bowers right hand man in bullying, Vic hated being a bully, whenever he was forced to bully or hurt someone he'd wait till the gang were gone before he'd apologise, this happened mostly for a group of kids called 'The Losers club' He didn't get or understand why and he frankly hung around them sometimes when the gang wasn't around.

He sighed to himself as he started seeing students walk into the school and threw the hallways..

Admin: Its short I know ))