They both were shocked when the producers of the Billboards said Joonie could tag along.

"Miss Mickaela H how are you doing?" The news reporter asked.

"Im doing fine and yourself?" She asked them back.

"Im doing fine thank you for asking. Is this your first Billboard experience?"

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yes, its the first for both of us." Mickaela then looked from Joonie, then back at the camera.

"Is this one of your closest friends?" The news reporter asking, eyeing Joonie.

"Yes, I am. Im just really nervous to be here. I dont wanna make a fool out of myself." Joonie bit her lip as she said that sentence.

"Well I look forward to your performance and good luck."

Mickaela smiled at the reporter and both her and Joonie walked away. As soon as they stepped foot away from the last interviewer, they seen another reporter looking their way.

She waved them over and the girls began walking in her direction.

"Would it be okay if I interviewed you and a group at the same time? I wanna do as many people as possible, but not alot of people are stopping for me." A lady that seemed to be in her early twenties asked Mickaela and Joonie.

"Of course you can." She smiled and then looked behind Mickaela and waved to the group that she wanted to interview.

Joonie looked behind her bestfriend and tugged on her arm."Um M." Her voice sounded shakey.

"Yeah?" Mickaela whispered, trying not to lose her attention onto the lady.

"She just waved over BTS."

Mickaela looked at her. "What?" Joonie pointed behind her and there Mickaela seen a group of 7 boys walking in their direction. Mickaela gulped. "Thats BTS?"

Joonie nodded her head slowly and they quickly turned their heads back to the camera.

After a few seconds the cameras were rolling and the lady said something to the group of boys.

Mickaela tried to drown out their voices but all she could hear was "Hello, we are BTS."

***

"Hello, Im Stacey Stevens and i'm here with rookie artist Mickaela H followed by her bestfriend Joonie Jackson." She pointed her microphone in their faces.

"Hi, Im Mickaela H." Mickaela pointed to Joonie. "And this is my bestfriend Joonie Jackson. We're excited to be here." She could feel the stares of the boys as she was inteoducing her and Joonie to Stacey.

"And over here we have the most famous Kpop group in the world, BTS." She pointed her microphone towards them.

Mickaela stared at them as they started to speak.

"Hello we are BTS, and we are stoked to be here." The person that said that was the one that was more fluent in English than everyone else. The spokesperson.

"Im going to go ahead and combine this interview together so as I ask a question, everyone feel free to answer. Im not going to be talking to a specific person." Stacey smiled.

"Tonights a really big night for all of you guys! Anyone here nervous?" She pointed the microphone in between all of them.

"Im nervous." Jimin said with a shy smile on his face. Mickaela looked at him and smiled also. She thought he looked so cute and innocent.

As the interview went on Mickaela began to become more and more nervous. She grabbed her necklace and started playing with it.

Unfortunately Stacey noticed and began asking questions about Mickaela's necklace.

"Mickaela H that's a beautiful necklace. Where did you get it?" She asked her. She looked up and realized all eyes were on her.

"I've had this necklace since I was a little girl. I honestly don't know how I got it or where it came from, but it was just something that I felt like I had to wear all the time." She answered. She looked at BTS who was staring at her.

Mickaela scanned there faces until she came across the boy that she seen on tv when she was shopping with her mom.

"May we get a closer look?" Stacey asked and Mickaela took her necklace off and showed everyone else and while the camera zoomed in on it.

Afterwards she put her necklace back on and looked back at the boy with the big smile. His mouth was wide opened like he just found something out.

"Im sorry to have to cut this interview short, I know you guys wanna get in the arena. Good Luck with your performances." Stacey said and she signaled for the camera to stop rolling.

Mickaela and Joonie latched arms until someone tapped Mickaela's shoulder. She turned around and was face to face with the boy that she seen on tv. The boy with the brigh smile.

"Yes?" Mickaela asked.

"Im Jhope." He answered. He felt so frightened. It was like looking in a mirror.

Mickaela didn't answer him but she quickly grabbed Joonie's arm and sped walked away from him.

She took a quick glance back and he was holding something loose in his hand.

Maybe it was a necklace.