Last Part...

" nahi omkaraji Hume chod kar mat jaiye please..."saying this she just tightened her grip around him...and hung by his neck...om just sat by her taking her in his embrace....
He was just thinking what to do just then someone knocked the door and came in....they were Bhavya and Anika...they came in and Anika sat beside gauri...who was still curled in om's arms...Anika caressed her head asa set of tears trailed off her cheeks seeing the state of her sister

" Om bhaiya aapko koi help chahiye..."

" Nahi Bhavya tum aur bhabhi  jao...main Gauri Ko Sambhal loonga...bas uske aur mere kapde yahan bhijwaya Dena..."

"Om Gauri ka khayal rakhna... please..."

" Aap bilqul pareshaan mat hoiye bhabhi..."

Both of them left and soon a servent came with their clothes...om tried to separate her from him but everytime he tried her grip around his waist grew tighter and tighter...she wasn't ready to leave him.....defeated omkara...lifted her in his arms and walked towards the bathroom...he  pulled out the pin from her bouffant bun and freed her hairs...he slowly removed his jacket which was wrapped around her shoulder...

He heart bleed seeing her torn cloths...his eyes tears and heart filled with guilt...where was he...when his Jaan was bearing the hell...he saw faint teeth marks on her neck and nail scratches on her shoulder...
He simply hugged her and broke into tears... mumbling " sorry...I m sorry...I m sorry main tumhare paas nahi tha jab tumhen meri Sabse zyada Zaroorat thi..." Near her ears...by now she was also wailing clutching him...he slowly detached her from him and caressed the teeth mark on her neck making her wince in pain" I m...m..sorry..." Tears crawled down his cheeks...her arms had his finger marks...om made her stand under the water and turned on the shower...om knew that she was not comfortable with any kind of intimacy right now so he wanted to give her some space...

" Gauri tum nahalo...main bhar hi hoon...kuch chahiye ho to Bata Dena..." He turned to moved out but was stopped in the mid way as she held his hand...and as he turned back to see her...she shook her head in negative...and next thing she did was landed in his embrace...

Om knew that she was not in the right state of mind and this was because of her mental state...om thinking turned true when Gauri slided her top...and dropped on the floor...but om simply closed his eyes...Gauri gazed that gentleman standing infront of her with closed eyes...
" Omkaraji....Aapko haq hai...." She simply wishpered looking at him....

"Janta hoon...par Abhi nahi..." He said

But before he could leave she hugged him...and kissed his bare chest her naked breasts were pressed against his bare chest...but his eyes were still closed...he slowly started caressing her arms as if washing away that monster's touch from her skin...but his eyes were still closed....she could not believe that she was married to such a gentleman...

" Omkaraji..."

"Hmm..."

"Usne humare saath batameezi ki..." Her voice choked....and throat went heavy..." Humari taraf ghatiya nazron se dekha..."

"Gauri kuch bhi bolne ki Zaroorat nahi hai.." om tried to stop her but she continued...

She narrated how that monster treated her...the way he tore her sleeves....puller her dori....and bit her neck...tried  to kiss her forcefully....tried to took advantage of her...

Om gritted his teeth as she narrated him the incident...

the disgust was evident in her voice...and her sobs got louder...om was listening to her and his hands were washing her back but he didn't opened his eyes...not even once..... gauri's narration was over and her sobs were calmer...she tried back facing om only to find her standing shirtless but eyes still closed...she tiptoed herself and placed a kiss on his forehead...and then moved to his eyes...his hand held her waist and her crest rubbed in his chest...but om was loosing it but kept himself determined

"Om..." She called his shorter-term...in a futile effort of making him open his eyes and see her...but...om was om...he didn't even buldge a bit...

"Don't even try...that Gauri..." he said making her pout... turning the shower off he stepped back and made her wear the bathrobe...and after that finally he opens his eyes...and again picks her up in his arms and steps out of the bathroom...and laid her on the bed...

"Tum kapde change karlo main bathroom mein karke aata hoon"...he took clothes and moved to the bathroom...but as he wore his pants he realised that his kurta was left out side...

Coming out of the room he saw his wife in his kurta sitting resting her head on her folded knees...and soft sniffs were heard...

Om hurriedly went to her and sat beside her...
"Gauri...Gauri...meri taraf dekho..."

She lifted her face....and om saw the most heart breaking sight...his Jaan was crying her eyes and nose were red...

"Ab...ab aap humse pyaar nahi karenge na..."

"Kya bol Rahi ho Gauri...main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon..."

"Nahi hum jaante hai...aap humari taraf dekhenge bhi nahi...hum ab Pavitra nahi hain.... gande hogaye hain na...Aab aap humse nafra..."

Her words couldn't complete as he smashed his lips with her... sucking all her insecurities and doubts...and separated as the needs of oxygen...

"Aaj boldiye...dobara Aisa bhi nahi kehna....aur khabardar...meri Gauri Ko itna girane ki koshish ki toh...." Om's voice was heavy " meri Gauri aaj bhi itni hi Pavitra hai jitni pehle thi...aur tum ek baat dhaay karkhana...

Ek aurat ki aabroo itni kamzoor nahi hai ki ek mard ke choone se apavitra hojaye...

Samjhi..." He says and kisses her temple..."Aab soo jao..." To this Gauri obediently nodded and laid on her arm...

"Aap humse naraz toh nahi hain na..."

"Naraz??...are buddhu chiraiya...mujhe tumpe fakr hai...fakr hai iss baat or ki tum ladi...aapne liye...main naraz tab hota agar tum kuch nahi Karti... hmmm,??"  He says and kisses her cheeks...

"Toh aap humari taraf dekh Kyun nahi rehe the...?" She asked cutely...

"Voh kya hai na Mrs Omkara Singh Oberoi....aapka raudra roop dekh kar todha sa Dara hua hoon...pata nahi kab aap meri hi belt se mujhe hi...." He said lightening her mood suppressing his laughter...

"Omkaraji..." She slightly slapped his arm...

"Acha acha ab so jao..." He says and kisses her neck were there was a faint mark of that monster....

She moaned at his touch and snuggled more to him...placing soft kiss on him bare chest she drifted into slumber and do was om... wrapping his arms around her he pulled the duvet and slept holding her....

_____________________________________________

...THE END...

_____________________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT...I SERIOUSLY FEKT THST ADTER WHST SHE HAD DONE EITH KALI SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER IN FACING THIS ONE...RATHER THAN PLEADING "BHAGWAN KE LIYE MUJHE CHOD DO" SHE COULD HAVE SHOWN HER DABANGG AVATAR...

_____________________________________________