Chapter 33

Thanks for the reads! I got 5k😍 love y'all so much💞

-Brooke's POV-

Baylor and I sat on the couch. I was rubbing his back while he cried into his hands. I felt horrible. I mean, I was upset and crying a little bit, but these were his best friends. I can't imagine the sadness he must be feeling.

"Hey, lets go lay down. Okay, sweetie?" I say.

He stands up and starts walking towards the hallway. I grabs his hand and turn him around, and I kiss him. As we kissed, I felt his tears that rolled down his cheeks and onto his lips. Because he was crying, he whimpered against my lips. I pulled away a little bit, knowing he was crying.

"Sorry." He said and his voice cracked.

"You're fine." I said and we walked to the room.

As we were watching TV, he slowly stopped crying. And, for once I realized how important they were to him.

About 20 minutes later, I looked over to Baylor, and he was asleep. So, I fell asleep as well.

A few hours later, I woke up, and Baylor wasn't there. I sat up in bed, and got up. I walked down the hallway, and I saw him in the kitchen.

"Good to see you're awake." He said, giving me a smirk.

His eyes were still a little puffy, but he wasn't crying anymore.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked standing next to him.

"Making quesadillas." He said as he flipped over one of the tortillas.

"Yum." I said, and went to sit on the couch.

After about half an hour, he brought me a plate, and we ate.

"So what are the plans today?" I asked.

"Umm I was hoping we could redo our date." He said smiling at me.