Summer Boo

*LaMelo's POV*

"When you cuff a girl already bro!?" Will looked at me laughing a little bit.
"Bet, this summer Imma get a girl but only for the summer," I nodded.
"Aint no girl want a dude for only the summer," he laughed.
"Nah I'll find one," I shook my head.
"Whatever dude," he laughed, throwing the basketball back at me to start shooting again.

*Ayla's POV*

I sat down on the bed next to Dina as she was on her phone. "Who you texting??" I laughed.
"Some dude," she laughed, "Someone off the football team I'm pretty sure."
"Oh gotcha," I laughed.
"You need to find yourself someone," she laughed, "You stay just listening my boy drama."
"I don't like no one," I laughed.
"How do you know if you like anyone if you haven't talked to anyone??" she looked at me.
"You got a point," I laughed.
"Talk! To! Someone!" she laughed.
"Alright, alright, damn," I laughed, looking at her, "I'll start looking and talking to someone."
"Good cause there's only like 4 days left of school," she looked back at her phone. I nodded in agreement. Maybe it was time to find a boy to be with. I mean I don't think ive dated anyone since like 4th grade which doesn't count.

The next day after school Iris, Dina, and I went back to her house to talk about summer plans. We always try to plan an epic summer and seeing this is our last summer with Iris it had to be the best. "So maybe we can drive up to Santa Monica pier and go to the carnival and shit," Dina nodded.
"I'm so down for that! We should invite a whole ton of people too like some boys from the basketball team some of the cheerleaders and stuff!" Iris agreed.
"That is perfect!" Dina wrote it down in her phone, where she stores all her important information. We continued to talk and I went on my phone. I checked my snapchat. I saw a few people had posted on their stories. I watched through and saw someone had posted a black screen with the caption, "I need a summer boo" I looked at the username and I read "Melo.🤧" I slid up on the post and replied back.

Me- I need a summer boo too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Melo- Then imma cop you ass😏

Me- Alright 😂❤️

I saw he deleted the post on his story. I knew Melo from school because hes pretty popular. He's also one of Iris's friends. Maybe this will get Dina off my back for awhile. Just a summer fling. That's all it has to be.

*Melo's POV*

I showed Will Ayla's reply to my story. "And you said it couldn't be done," I laughed.
"Damn didn't think any chick would be down for no feelings," he laughed.
"Well I guess Ayla's that typa chick," I laughed.
"She is hot though bro so you the real winner," he laughed, as did I. Ayla was hot, she was cute. She was super friendly so I don't mind her being my girl for the summer. We could have fun. Just for the summer.

A/N-
Thought this story would be a bit different. I hope you guys enjoy it!