Into the winter mist

World P.O.V

A girl who tried to figure out the truth between the stories her mom and dad told her before they died in suprise. She is seeking in her deepest mind to figure it out. Morning arrives Sallorie gets ready for school.

Sallorie P.O.V

Well It's kinda strange to remember those memories in your head that can't be unsolved for many years isn't it wierd. I guess not to be judgemental those thoughts because they will come back. Heh... Kinda wierd well any who I guess I should be going.

*GETS HER BIKE*
*DRIVES HER WAY TO SCHOOL*

WELL that took long well never mind I should be going now. As I walk around the school I see many people showing their powers but I'm afraid to do so. I just stare and watch while walking, I really miss the good old days.

*BELL RINGS*

OH GOSH...It's time..

*RUNS TO CLASS*

OK made it finally....thought I was late or something good grief.

*TEACHER SPEAKS*
*CLASS BECAME SILENT*

STORE OF THE WINTER MIST

Long ago in a far land of DECESTERS a young girl was born she was born with a incredible power she could control time and winter her gem is a pearl the magic that controls time and winter. She was born with that special pear, on day the king and quench decide to kill her because of that, they wanted to be the special ones who people look after for. For yet they didn't  succeed the process the parents let her escape. So the girl was 22 years old she gave birth to a young girl who was named Sallor she was the next person to be the chosen one. The mother of Sallor gave her daughter the pearl necklace but instead she put it in a box. 2 years later Sallor mother was getting Haunt by the King and queen of DECESTERS army. So The mother of Sallor gave her daughter the box to keep safe so Sallor promised. It's been years since it was kept to a secret so 1 month later the king and queen were killed so they replaced them with a new one. The new king and queen weren't that selfish they didn't care if they are not the chosen one they just have a kind heart. So that story is now kept a secret to all people in the winter land.

*TEACHER IS DONE SPEAKING*
*BELL RINGS*

When I heard about that story it actually sounded familiar plus I actually do control time I'm very curious to know. Well don't over think it too much any who it's lunch can't wait. Lol its already lunch, well start to think of it, it's very mysterious to be in this school actually love it. As I walk to the school I couldn't help think of what my teacher told me. I need to know the truth!!!!

   -TO BE CONTINUE 

____________________________________________________________________

LOL SRRY I DIDN'T GETS TO FINISH  HEY AT LEAST ITS 489 WORDS PARTY 2 WILL BE OUT TOMORROW OK WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS I GOT SO HAPPY IT WAS GOING TO BE GREAT  I HOPE U GETS 400 READS AND VOTES