Accidental Add

*WaverlyEarp_2018 added you*

NicoleHaught_01 - Hi can I ask who exactly this is?

WaverlyEarp_2018 - Oh fuck,I'm so sorry I accidentally added you I can go if you want I'm sorry.

NicoleHaught_01 - No it's okay and you don't have to go if you don't want to.

WaverlyEarp_2018 - Okay I won't😁 but is your last name smelled like "Hot" or is that like Spanish or something?

NicoleHaught_01 - Yeah it's spelled "Hot" and it's American I don't really know who came up with it.

WaverlyEarp_2018 - Oh okay well I'm Waverly as you can probably tell from my name,do you wanna see a picture of me so you know you can know what I look like?

NicoleHaught_01 - Yeah and I'll show you a pic of me after.

*WaverlyEarp_2018 sent you a image*

Nicole drops her phone after seeing the picture "Holy shit"she yells and her roommate comes in "Are you okay?" She asks "yep I'm good just dropped my phone"Nicole said "Okay"her roommate says looking at her suspiciously

NicoleHaught_01 - Wow.You are beautiful

WaverlyEarp_2018 - Aw.Thank you so much.

NicoleHaught_01 - I'll send you a picture of me now😊

*NicoleHaught_01 sent you a picture*

Wynonna takes my phone "Who is this cutie"She says looking at the picture "A girl I accidentally added on Snapchat I'm guessing she lives here because Doc was a mutual friend"I said to her and took my phone with her "You should get with her"Wynonn...

Wynonna takes my phone "Who is this cutie"She says looking at the picture "A girl I accidentally added on Snapchat I'm guessing she lives here because Doc was a mutual friend"I said to her and took my phone with her "You should get with her"Wynonna says "Shutup"Waverly says blushing "I knew it you want to get with her don't you"Wynonna says to me laughing "You know I gotta go to the station I will see you later"I said heading out the door "Haha bye,hopefully you see your lover"Wynonna yells and I flick her off and walk out the door.I get in my car and before I turn it on I send Nicole a text.

WaverlyEarp_2018 - You are so beautiful.

I  walk in the station and see no other then Nicole aka the girl I was just talking to she was working on paperwork intensively and I walk up to her "Hey" I say smiling at her she looks up "Holy shit"she says smiling "I know right I didn't know you worked here"I said to her sitting in a chair across from her "just started today,but like can I ask you something about the town so like correct me if I'm wrong this is just information Doc told me"Nicole said and I can't help but stare at her beautiful but I answer her "Yes" "Okay so your sister Wynonna is the true heir which means she can use the gun the peacemakers to kill off revenants who are all over the town and the black badge helps her kill the demons/revenants?"Nicole says to me I love how focused she looked it is adorable "Wow yeah that's exactly it god you're a fast learner"I say to her smiling "I try" she says and smiles and I see her dimples they are the most beautiful thing ever "Waverly come on we got shit to do"Wynonna says  interrupting their conversation "I'm sorry I gotta go but maybe I'll see you later?"Waverly says to Nicole "Yeah of course"Nicole says and they're still looking at eachother "Okay bye"Waverly says and leaves and looks back at Nicole god she is perfect Waverly thinks to herself.