A month later

Laura's PoV

Lately Ross and Ethan have been acting weird I want to know what's wrong anyway I'm at home in the living room watching 'letters to Juliet' it's really good anyway I heard a knock at the door so I stood up and opened the door and it revealed Mia and Raini I let them in.

Mia: hey

Laura: hey

Raini: we need to talk

Laura: umm we do?

I closed the door while they walked in the living I followed and I sat down.

Laura: what's wrong?

Mia: you need help

Laura: with what?

Raini: the Ross and Ethan business

Laura: oh that I'm gonna leave it

Mia: no you don't leave it

Raini: you need to decide

Laura: what?

Mia: we noticed that both Ross and Ethan are tryna catch your attention.

Laura: I know but what should I do and I'm not deciding

Raini: well what shall we do Mia?

Mia: I had to say choose but you don't want to and that's the only problem because you said that you are friends with both of them and you don't want to hurt people's feelings.

I nodded then the doorbell went I sighed and stood up but Mia sat me back down.

Mia: I'll get this

She then walked out of the living room and to the front door.

End of POV

Mia's PoV

I opened the front door and it was Ethan.

Ethan: hey where's Laura?

Mia: in the living room and she's hanging out with me and Raini

Ethan: I know but anyway give her these

He gave me red roses and the left I closed the door and walked into the living room.

Laura: Ethan?

I nodded

Mia: he also wanted me to give you these

I gave her the flowers she was shocked she then stood up and put them in a vase the doorbell went again so I answered the door again and it was Ross this time.

Ross: hey

Mia: hi what's up?

Ross: I was wondering if you could give Laura this

Ross gave me a big bear.

Mia: sure

Ross: alright thanks

Then he walked off and I closed the door and walked into the living room.

Laura: is that from Ross?

Mia: yup

Raini: they are definitely fighting for your attention but also your love

Mia: yup

Laura: what should I do?

Mia: umm well we have seen you with both boys and you are more happy with Ross

Raini: you so are

Laura: but what about Ethan?

Mia: you don't seem as happy as you are with Ross

Laura: have you two been spying on me?

Raini: no

Laura: *rolls eyes*

I saw the time it was 11:25pm

Mia: shit we better go

Laura: alright bye

Me and Raini walked to the door and walked out Laura closed the door on us well once we were off her driveway.

End of POV

Laura's POV

After the girls had gone I locked everything up and went to my room and changed into my pj's then I got in bed and turned my light out and fell asleep.

End of POV

Ross's POV

Lately me and Ethan have been fighting not physically and not verbal but in a contest way to get Laura's attention he likes her and I like her so it's gonna be hard I saw Ethan go to Laura's with roses and I remember Laura seeing a bear that she liked so I went out got it and went straight to Laura's then I dropped that off and went back to my house I hoped she liked it.

*The next day*

 I woke up and checked my phone and saw a message off Laura and Ethan what the hell how the fuck did he get my number.

Text

Hey Ross thanks for the bear it was really sweet of you :) 

From Laura

Text

Ross don't think this is over I will get Laura's attention and you will be forgotten 

From Ethan

I glared and I deleted his message he's right this isn't over I will never give up and neither will he so I need to do something for Laura to make her forget about Ethan but how?.

End of POV

Laura's POV

I woke up texted Ross thanking him then I got out of bed and took a shower and changed into a white crop top with black jeans with little rips on the thigh and a pair of black and white converses and to top it off I put on a hoodie with the word enigma on the back I brushed my hair and then I walked down the stairs and then came a knock at the door. 

I opened the door and it revealed a girl with black hair and she smiled when she saw me.

???: Laura you've grown up

Laura: umm do I know you?

???: oh 

End of POV

Ross's POV

I saw a girl outside Laura's house and she smiled when Laura opened the door but Laura looked confused.

End of POV

Laura's POV

Seriously who is this girl.

End of POV