Chapter II: Elegantly Waisted

-I like to be alone but I don't like being lonely-

"You look beautiful" Alice said as she took a couple of pictures of Diana and Betty infront of their door. Diana was wearing a light purpel dress to her knees and her hair had loose curls.

"We have to go now, bye" Betty said grabbing her sister's arm and getting out of the house. They met up with their partners.

"Hi" Nathan greeted Diana as they stood infront of the school. Diana sent him a smile as a hello. Their sisters arenged the two to go together, not giving them an option to choose or responde.

"You look amazing" Nathan complimented her as she hid her face in her hair to hide her red tinted cheeks. "You don't look bad yourself" Diana told him as he let out a chuckle.

"Shall we go in?" he said in a brittish accent as he offerd her his hand to take. "We shall" she replied with a cheesy accent and took his hand.

The two started to dance to the music only to a slow song started to play by the Pussycats. Diana placed her arms on his shoulder as he put his hands around his waist akwardly.

"You're diffrent from your sister" Nathan raised his eyebrow when Diana told him. "Really? I do not get that often" he replied.

"She's more open, kind of a player but not really, cares about her apperance and you're totally opposite from that" Diana told him. "Maybe you don't know me that well" he chuckled teasing the Cooper girl.

"So, you're saying that you're a player?" she questioned him. "I'll admit, girls do fall for me. You better watch out" he said and Diana chuckled.

"Oh, really!?" Diana teased him. "Yeah, really! I'll give you 20 bucks if that girl isn't into me" Nathen said as he point with his head to Ginger.

"Who? Tina? That girl is into everyone who's hot"

"Then I'll give you 20 bucks if someone is into" Nathan told her. "I doubt that" she shrugged.

"Let's see" he mummbled as he started looking at the crowd. "Yeah, you're right there isn't a person that's into you, there's a whole football team that's into you" Nathen said as he looked at the football team.

"And you can tell that by what? Looking?" Diana questioned him as they danced to the slow rhythm of the song.

"Maybe but most of them would stare at you at lunch time, at hallways" he sight "basicaly everywhere".

The slow song finished and they parted and begun clapping like everyone.

Ginger suddenly approached them, inviting them to Cherly's after party.

The small group sat around the table except Cherly who was standing. She decided that it would be fun to play seven minutes in heaven.

"My vote is A for Archie" Cherly said as a smirk rose up on her face. She spun the bottle that landed between Betty and Veronica.

"It clearly points on the new girl" Cherly said. Veronica got up and went in the closet with Archie. She didn't want to but it was best than Cherly.

Diana didn't know what is up with Betty. Cherly made a comment involving Archie and Betty got up and started to leave. Diana ran up to her.

"Betts where are you going?" Diana said as Betty turned around to face her sister with teary eyes. "I can't be there knowing that Archie's in there making out with Veronica. He broke my hearth before we came here Diana" Betty said with shaky voice.

"You're the most amazing person that I know. If Archie doesn't see that, then you don't need him in your life" Diana said to her sister and then hugged her.