Draco: inheritance

I woke up in pain. I knew immediately it was my inheritance. My creature inheritance exactly. I screamed out for father. He was the creature in my family.  The veela of the family. He rushed in and smiled weakly.
"It's your inheritance son it's time it will pass soon"
I nodded gritting my teeth painfully my pale blonde hair all messy and sweaty. I soon fell asleep after three hours of pain. My father being there through all the pain my mother popping in every couple of minutes checking in.
I woke up the next day. My wings out and my hair....a mess. I sighed and got up. I noticed my father was asleep in a brown chair next to mine his long hair a mess as well, his eyes shut, his breathing slow but peaceful. This was the man I grew up with the man I know as father. The gentle man the outside world never learned.
I went to my bathroom and look at my self. I was taller. So that meant I was a dominant. Mother will be proud. I am now about 6'4 6'5. I looked at my eyes now a mix of gray and blue. My original color to represent my wizard. My new color to represent the sky.  I was looking long and hard when I heard a loud knock. I jumped for what seemed to be out of my skin.
"Draco!" My fathers voice is what I heard. "Come our son so I may have a look"
"Coming father" I said proudly knowing I am a dominant.
I walked out smiling. I looked at father and saw him smiling. I looked at his cane that hid his wand. It was a snake head. He then looked at my inheritance paper. The one every child got owlery once they got their inheritance. He frowned. He handed the paper to mother. She then broke down sobbing. I was then handed the paper.
Inheritance-
Name-Draco Malfoy
Species- Vella
Sub or dom- dominant
Mate- Lex Brutus riddle
I instantly went into pain. Hurt. And dispair. My mate has been missing since he was one. I cried all night that night.