Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Home.
~~~
Warning: Extreme amounts of vulgar language throughout the book. Read at your own risk.

The house Taehyung was taken into was extremely rundown and a complete mess. The front lawn hadn't seen healthy days and the path leading up to the porch was just worn down ground. The paint of the wooden house was fading and a few of the windows had been boarded up.

As soon as Taehyung stepped into the house he had scanned the entire layout. On the inside there was not a lot of furniture; there was only a couch, an old TV that looked out of place in this generation, a six seater dining table and a small coffee table. The wallpaper was peeling and there was an unsettling, cold draft running through the entire house. In a pile by the door were papers that looked like warnings from not paying the rent.

"Look at this place... I leave the brat alone for a few minutes and the house is a fucking mess. Hey android! Clean this shit up," the man who bought Taehyung, Kim Hyunki, demanded as he walked towards the couch past all the empty beer bottles and used cigarettes that a child clearly hadn't thrown there or touched.

Taehyung only watched his new owner before replying with, "Of course, Hyunki."

Instead of being grateful for the android to do his dirty work, anger filled him and he shouted out to the machine, throwing a glass bottle at the android, "Call me sir you piece of plastic shit!"

Luckily, the glass flew past Taehyung and smashed on the wall behind him, causing a few bits of wallpaper to fall to the ground. Taehyung nodded in response, not phased by the mans violent behaviour. He then continued to silently clean just as he was told.

Taehyung started at the 6 seater dining table that had piles and piles of plates stacked upon one-another. Some had dried food stuck to its face that looked as if it had been there for weeks.

He gathered the plates and balanced them on his arms before heading into the kitchen and placing them in the sink. He made a mental note to do them after he had finished in the other sections of the open dining room, living room and kitchen.

He grabbed the small plastic bin from the ground and a dustpan and brush before walking over to where the glass bottle was thrown. Taehyung got down and picked up each large sharp piece before getting the dustpan and brush and sweeping up the smaller shards.

He then went around picking up all the dirty tissues, glass bottle and other pieces of waste that had been littered throughout the downstair's floor. In about an hour Taehyung had completely cleaned the the downstairs.

"I've completed downstairs, sir. I'll head on upstairs and clean there too," Taehyung said in a formatted voice.

"Yeah, yeah... you do that..." Hyunki spoke in a dazed voice, probably due to the substance that he was putting in his system finally kicking in.

Taehyung then turned and headed for the upstairs of the house.

It was definitely cleaner than downstairs but was still a bit messy. Taehyung made his way to the first room, Hyunki's room. He opened the window for ventilation, made the bed and placed all the beer bottles in a bag. Though as he was placing the bottles that were on the bedside table into the bag he noticed a picture of a happy family: a happy couple with a baby girl and toddler boy.

A small smile made its way to Taehyung's lips. He opened the draw of the dresser to place it in a safe place. He put it next to the loaded pistol before closing the draw and heading to the next room.

He made his way down the corridor towards the daughter of his owner. He stopped in front of a door with the name 'Y/n' stuck on in stickers. He gently knocked before twisting the door nob and entering the room.

"Hello Y/n," Taehyung said as he noticed the 8 year old girl who was reading a book in the middle of the tidy room. At the sudden voice she scrambled around to look at who the unfamiliar voice belonged to.

At the sight of the brunette Y/n quickly scrambled towards her blanket tent that she had built in the corner of the room. She peaked out from behind a pastel blue blanket at the man dressed in the white and grey android uniform.

"Don't worry I won't harm you. My name is Taehyung, your father hired me. I hope you don't mind if I clean up your room, if that's okay. I won't take too long," he said with a smile.

He then moved to make the bed and ventilate the room. As he walked around the room he noticed the sketches of random things pinned up on the walls, the highest being pinned only half way up the wall. Once he was finished tidying things away he made his way over to Y/n who was still reading her book.

He sat down just outside the tent before looking over at the book she was reading: The Butterfly Lion by Michael Morpurgo. He then remembered what the man who had chose him had said before he was taken out of his display mode.

"I heard that you picked my name," Taehyung said recalling the memory, "thank you for that. I like it a lot."

Y/n turned her head to look at the male but quickly looked back down at the book. A small silence fell between the two, not awkward but comfortable.

"Do you like to read?" Taehyung asked. It took a minute but the small girl gave a nod eventually, "how many books have you read?"

"Not many... we don't have enough money for books..." Y/n spoke in a small voice.

"You're very good at drawing," Taehyung mentioned whilst looking at the drawings on the walls, "I think you can draw better than me."

This caused the little girl to smile and nod her head with pride. Her eyes glittered at the praise, not used to the compliment even if it was coming from an android. "Thank you..."

However the beautiful moment was soon ruined as a very groggy, sloppy voice shouted from downstairs calling the android down. Taehyung gave a small smile before messing up the little girl's hair slightly and standing to head downstairs.

"I guess I've got to go down now, I'll have dinner prepared soon," Taehyung said walking towards the door.

However, a small voice stopped Taehyung at the door, "thank you, Taehyungie."

For some odd reason, Taehyung felt something in his system. Something that wasn't programmed. An emotion he enjoyed for the split second it was there.

He turned and gave a smile towards the girl before heading down to the drunk man who was begging for more beer.

1171 words