Chapter 2

I returned to the house three hours later covered in blood and my eyes still pink, I was so angry that I couldn't control my powers.
I walked through the living room where they all sat and into the kitchen to wipe the blood off my hands and then with a flick of my wrist the blood on my clothes disappeared.

I walked back into the living room getting a drink of bourbon and sitting down next to Nik, Esther watching me wearily.
"Your eyes" Rebekah said
"Yeah thanks really hadn't noticed" I said anger filling my voice.
"Have you tried calming down" klaus said
"No, I just thought I'd walk through town showing all the humans my eyes what do you think nik"
He gulped, they all could see i was so stopped asking me stupid questions until I accidently broke the glass i was holding when I squeezed it too tight and glass was now sticking out my hand
"Fuck" I growled.
Elijah came over and took the glass out of my hand and then looked at me
"Control yourself, think of one thing, one thing that can calm you and hold onto that"
So I did, and my eyes returned to normal
"Thank you" I said smiling at him

I looked up to see nik looking at me and my smile faded
"You upstairs now" I growled at him
"I don't think that would be a good idea love"
"I said now niklaus" I growled at him louder causing everyone to jump but he did as I said and sped away and seconds later I followed.

I shut the door to the study and waved my hand chanting an incantation
"What was that"
"So nobody can hear us"
"So what do you want Rosie"
"Well Nikki, I'd like to know why your hiding your abilities from your family"
"What abilities" he's asked but he already knew that I knew
"Nik your seem to be forgetting that I can sense this family's power and all for a sudden your more powerful than anyone else, Nik I know your a hybrid"
"Rose you know how people took you being a hybrid, I'll tell them in time just not right now OK"
"Fine but I'd tell them before you go all crazy killer hybrid, they should find out from you when your not killing someone"
"Alright let's go" he said
We sped back down stairs, were he pushed me so I landed on elijahs lap.
"You do that again and I'll tear your heart out through your throat but not before I cut your little friend off" I said glancing at his crotch then smiling at him
"God I've missed your violent tendencies" he said pulling me up from elijah and hugging me.
"And I've missed my violent self-obessed best friend" I said as we pulled away from the hug.

Esther was sat in the corner of the living room still watching me for some reason she felt more powerful than the last time I saw her.

Rebekah saw me her mother looking at me and knew that I knew she was looking at me so stood up and smiled at me
"What you smiling like a crazy person for" I asked her
"Well there's a ball tomorrow, so I imagine it's about that" klaus said
Me and Rebekah both looked at each other and squealed
"Shopping" we said at the same time
The boys covered their ears but Esther smiled at her daughters happy expression.
I turned around and Rebekah smiled at nik and held her hand out
"Credit card please"
"I don't think so sister, I'd like to know what my money is going on" he smirked at us
"I'll just pay for them" I grumbled
"Nope I'll be paying love but I'd like to know what the two most important woman in my life are going to wear"
"Elijah please" I said looking at him then nik
She stood up and smirked
"Brother dear I think your right we should see were our money is going"
I groaned, but rebekah was finding this hilarious
"I hate you both"
"No you don't" Elijah said cooking his arm and offering it to me, I accepted and the four of us walked out of the and into the car, Elijah and I were in the front and bekah and klaus were in the back.

This reminded me of a time when all of us were truly happy, those times were the best and I just hoped that it could stay like that. Luckily I was driving so I pulled up to the most expensive boutique in mystic falls.

We walked through the door and me and rebekah immediate split from each other and the boys but one of them came with each of us, klaus with me and elijah with rebekah.
We'd been in there for three hours until me and rebekah finally made it to the changing rooms.