Chapter Two: For Him

Ahhh....I'm so glad I decided to take a swim. I feel so peaceful in the water. My black hair flowing in the water. My aqua blue eyes probably glowing. I would like to go swimming at the beach but that's to risky. I'm just so glad I have a pool at my house. I suddenly feel sleepy. I closed my eyes.

I woke up to the ringing of the doorbell. Shoot I fell asleep. I got up and out of the pool. I looked at the clock and found out I was sleeping in the pool for 30 minutes. Whoops. I try to dry myself as much as I can. When everything became safe. I stood up and walked to the door. I was wearing dark blue swimming trunks. The towel I was drying myself with is around my neck. I open the door to see...

"Owen! What are you doing here? This is a sudden visit." I say surprised.

"I need your help." He says with a pleading look.

"Sure if I can. Come in first then tell me what's up." I motion him inside.

He went inside. We walked to the living room.

We sat in silence for a while. I look at him questionably. Wondering what he needed my help with.

After a few more seconds of silence he finally spoke.

"You know how I have a crush on Lulu?" He asked quietly and slowly.

I only nodded my head. A lump in my throat. My eyes wide. I bite my lip to to stop it from quivering.

"Well, I was hoping you can help me. You know to like um....like me back?"

I tried my best not to let tears fall down. But I can feel my eyes stinging. My heart hurts so much. I want to tell him. I wish I could tell him but I can't. I want to tell him my feelings. I want to tell him everything.

But I can't.

After being in silence for a while I whisper out, "Okay. I'll help. I'll try my best to help you." I look at him and try to give my best smile. He smiles back.

After that we talk about what we could do and say. How to get her attention. How the first date will work. But without him knowing, my heart breaks.

I'm now laying in my bed. Playing with water. I touch my mate mark on my neck. Oh how I wish to tell him that that he is my mate. That we were meant to be. That we were made to be together. But I can't. Not yet. But even so. It hurts. I put the water away. I close my eyes. Not yet. Two more years. I need to hold it in for two more years. Though it hurts seeing him with another. Kissing someone that's not me. Him doing things. Intimate and sexual things. But not with me hurts. And he doesn't like men to begin with. I don't even know if he's homophobic. If he is I don't know if I can survive his rejection. But I'll do it for him. He is the reason why I live. Why I'm here. I had to leave home to look for him. It hurts. My heart hurts so much.