The 🚆 Ride!!!

Harry's POV:

"The Train!! It's the Train!!!" someone called, I lifted my gaze from the floor to the large puffing steam train. In big, noticeable bold letters, it read: Hogwarts Express. I couldn't believe it. I was going to a wizarding school! WOW!

I hopped into the train. Everything was so bright and wonderful! But that changed. Everyone here seemed to know someone. However, I did not. As they all sat and chattered I stood at the top of the path I heard someone step behind me, it was the red haired boy from before. He also seemed to not anyone. "Hi there! You don't know anyone either?" I smiled, he seemed surprised that I spoke to him. He looked around to see if I meant anyone else then when he knew I was talking to him he tried to act cool, " Well, um no, I dont! " I chuckled. I thought for a sec then, "Come on then!" And I dragged him to an empty seat. " I'm Harry by the way! Harry Potter! " He seemed shocked then acted cool again and slurred, "Ron Weasley of course."

We sat talking and decided to play truth or dare, before the game started I shut the doors and drew all the curtains. We sat with the sweets I had purchased not long before. "Truth or dare Harry?" He questioned. " give me your best Ron, Truth! " I challenged. "Are you gay?" He questioned , straight up asked. " Y-Yes. Well. Bi, you? " I choked, "Bi." He answered. " Guess that was my truth. Truth or Dare? " He went again, "D-Dare??" I heard him giggle to my words.

He whispered, " I'd like you to kiss me Harry.. " My eyes widened in shock. "It wouldn't mean anything right?" I muttered, " Up to you, I'm not p--" I crashed my lips against his as he sat beside me, he slipped his tongue into the kiss and kept it going. He placed his hand on my thigh and got on all fours on top of me. He kissed me more, he must've been feeling it, we kissed in sync for a reasonable amount of time. We pulled away from the kiss.

I was in shock. For some reason I felt I never wanted it to end. But all good things must come to an end. He scrambled up and say next to me again, I pulled myself up to sit. We sat in silence, "It didn't mean anything remember!?" He said desperately. I quickly shot, "Yes! It meant nothing!" There was no way I could get into anything on the first day. I hadn't even seen other students.

The ride!!! The ride would be something I will never forget, as the ride, was my first. Ever. Kiss~