Chapter 2

CRAWFORD'S P.O.V

*iPhone ring tone*

"Hey" read the message it was from Lilly Johnson.

I quickly replied. We talked about the YouTube video and what we were doing. We talked till nearly 2 am then we said goodnight and fell asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Lilly and I decided she could come over at noon and we'd do the video at 1 or so after we ate lunch.

At about ten to noon the door bell rang. I opened the door and it was Lilly.

"Sorry I'm early" she told me.

"It's fine" I told her " do you like chipotle?"

"Ah yeah I guess." She didn't sound to sure

"Good because it's my turn to pay."

"You really-"I cut her off

"It's my turn to pay."

"Okay mister bossy" she snapped then let out a soft giggle.

Chris came down the stairs and pointed at Lilly. "Who's this?" He asked

"Umm I'm Lilly a friend of Crawford's." She told him

It really got to me when she said "a friend" i desperately wanted to be more.

"Nice to meet you Lilly I'm Chris, Crawford's hungry brother." He told her

"Bro shut up and get in the car" I pointed to the door. Once Chris was out side "Come on let's go" I told Lilly.

She followed me out to the car and surprisingly Chris was in the backseat.

Once we were at Chipotle we all ordered sat down and ate. I couldn't really eat because she made me so nervous. Then Chris broke the silence.

"So what are we doing on our YouTube video today? I know you said Lilly's going to do it with us so are we going to broadcast? Do a challenge m? Or Vlog?"

"I think we should vlog?" Chris said as me and him looked at Lilly for agreement.

"Ummm, vlog?" She asked

"Oh it's where we bring a small camera with us and we video tape everything then we edit it into a short 10 min. Or so video." Chris replied.

"I'm okay with that? So what are we going to do today then?" She asked

"We can go to the beach, but me and Chris have to paint this thing in our backyard today" I told her.

"Well I can help. I love getting dirty"she told us.

After we ate and talked about what we were going to do we left and got in the car. The conversation carried through the whole drive. Once we were home Chris ran upstairs and came down in a old t-shirt and basketball shorts and his small camera in his hand.

"Go get changed into something you can get dirty in because I don't think you wanna get pain on white clothing" he said pointing at Lilly. She had on a white tank top with a purple pocket on it and some dark shorts and purple vans.

I showed Lilly upstairs to my room where I gave her one of my shirts. She said she's fine with getting her shorts dirty. I just took my shirt off right there I from of her. I didn't care. Then I turned around (still no shirt) and I looked at her. She was starring at me. I giggled and I guess she knew that I knew she was looking so she started to blush. I put my shirt on and she just took her shirt off like no warning, no under shirt just a plain tan bra. I guess she caught me staring so I started to blush but her body was small and tan. But we were "just friends." She put my shirt on and tied it back. Then she braided her hair to the side.

We met Chris outside who had the paint stuff all ready. And he told Lilly how to work the camera. She was taking video then she stopped after 6 or 7 minutes. And set it down on a table behind us. Then she started helping. After Chris did his portion he went upstairs to freshen up. Me and Lilly stayed to finish.

I felt a cool brush hit my arm. I look at my arm and it had a big line of white paint. "HEY!" I yelled getting a lot of paint on the brush and flicking it at her. She screamed and got paint on hers and ran. I re dipped my brush and chased after her. I finally caught her by the waist and splattered her on her arms and legs and she got me on my face. I still had grip if her and we were standing inches apart. Then Chris came outside and said "come on let's got I the beach love birds!!"

We ran upstairs and she put her shirt back on. Her body was amazing. Ugh. But she didn't have a bathing suit so I knew we'd have to go to her house before. I took my shirt off and my shorts and I was just in my boxers I pointed at her to turn around and she did while I slid out of my boxers and into my swim trunks and a t shirt.

We ran back down stairs and Chris was waiting with a bag filled with chips, blankets, towels and the volley ball. We all piled in the car and headed to Lilly's house. She directed me how to get there and once we were there she ran inside. After about 7 or 8 minutes of waiting she came out the front door. She was in a navy blue lose tank top that had a white pocket with a. Blue anchor on it, white shorts and navy blue and white vans. Her hair was up in a braid and she had on white sunglasses. Once she was in we headed to the beach.

Chris was vloging while me and Lilly set up. She laid out the blanket and put the towels in a pile and left the food in the bag. After 15 minutes or so me and Chris decided to play volleyball and Lilly said shed play next game. About half way through the game I look over and she's taking her tank top off revealing a white bathing suit with navy blue polkadots. I wasn't paying attention to the game at all so her ball hit me right in the head. She laughed at me. Once the game was over I sat down right next to her.

"I think the camera caught you know you staring and the ball hitting you." She laughed

"well it wouldn't have happened if you didn't distract me with your cuteness." She started blushing but I just laughed.

"Lilly" I heard her name and turned it was the girl from the game.

"Rachel!" She yelled back.

"Umm did you beat him again? And why are you two covered in paint?" She asked

"Umm no she came with me and she was helping me." I told her.

"Yeah, who are you here with?" She asked.

"Ahh Caleb" she told her I kinda stopped listening after that. Then the guy called next game so I interrupted.

"Lilly next game?" I asked she nodded and said bye to her friend.

Lilly was killer at volleyball she insisted it was for fun but you could tell she wanted to win.

*AFTER THE GAME*

Our team had won and she was happy. We didn't play another game but we drew in the sand with a couple of sticks. She drew a heart and I drew a lily. She laughed and blushed and smile.

"You should do that more often." I said

"Do what?" She asked

"Smile" I whispered.

She had this huge grin on her face and she was blushing.

"You know your really cute when you blush" I told her.

"Stop your making me blush more" she demanded.

For the rest of the night it was so much fun. We talked. Ate. Smiled. Then it all came to an end when the sun was down. They didn't do bonfires on Sundays only on Fridays and Saturdays. So we left.

We were in her driveway. Chris wasn't with us because he want home with one of his friends.

"Thank you I had an amazing day." She told me. She got out of the car and I rolled down my window.

"Hey" I said and she came closer.

"Wanna have dinner tomorrow with my family and you can stay?We can watch movies and stuff." I told her.

"Ummm yeah I could do that. My mom wouldn't care." She told me.

"I'll pick you up. At 4" I told her

"Okay I'll see you then." She leaned inside my window and kissed me on the cheek. I knew I was blushing but how could I not I mean she was stunning and smart and ugh... Perfect.