Rip

Pj and Max blinked hearing this, slowly letting it sink into their tiny brains. Max's brows furrowed " Hey, I don't remember seeing her around the school. "
" Yea! And I thought we we're your friends man. "
Bobby slowly blinked under his tOtAlLy rAdIcAl sHaDeS. He frowned and let his hand slip off your shoulder " You guys realize I have a life beside you guys right? " he said this like it was pretty obvious. You nod in agreement, but didn't think much about the whole conversation. You had the personality of a wooden block, because that totally makes main characters more relatable! It's totally not lazy writing or anything! Hahahaha!

Your head hangs in shame at your lack of reaction to the pea brained boys. What a world. While your over there being self loathing and what not, the boys look shook to this new information. They now realize those Saturdays that Bobby didn't show up for, weren't spent with the boys. It was spent with another lame stoner! How dare he! Spend his free time with someone other then them and actually have a life? Disgraceful. Your shame fades away because I said so, and you look to the guy in the red shirt again. Bobby and him exchanged words, but you didn't pay attention to the conversation. The guy walked over to the counter, presumably to get coffee because, AHAH, THIS IS A COFFEE SHOP (Y/N). 

You stand there and continue to check this guy out, and you notice this guy has a pretty nice as- 
*Y O I N K*

Ah! You were pulled over to Cornelius by your fellow stoner. Luckily, no one caught you staring at that boys keister, you sly dog you! Cornelius pushes you down into a chair before shoving your breakfast into your lap. She plops down onto a small couch with the THICC boi, before her attention is caught by a group who steps into the room. 

{Im aware they come in in the beginning, but imma be that writer, *ahem* tHIS iS mY sToRy, iF yOu dOnT lIkE dOnT rEaD. (tbh doesn't sound like a bad idea wink wonk) But also, dont expect too many movie scenes, that shits wack yo.}

They approach Maximilian Goof with the upmost of elegance and grace. Ah yes, this group clearly had class, the questionably gay one with the big mouth was exchanging words with Max, a posh expression on his face. Max's face lit up with the excitement of a child, he looked over to PJ and Bobby " Hey guys! Did you hear that?! " he gave a huff of laughter " We are gonna be part of the Gamma- " 

From that point, you completely sound him out, mostly because I don't wanna write the whole scene's dialogue. You looked over his features, and you squint because you realize he seems familiar, and no, you didn't tragically lose your memory and he's your childhood friend or whatever. Hahah, that would be lame. You watch as his happy expression goes sour and you don't realize the 'chaos' going on around you.. Until you notice Pete and Bobby being grabbed out of the corner of your eye.