I

London^^^

London Stevens | Pinky

"Okay just to let you know. They got hating ass bitches out. They go be ready to start some shit just because you pretty and got what they don't have." The girl who was doing my hair told me who name is Ashanti.

"And I'm go be ready to bust bitches asses." I said making her laugh.

"Girl you cool people." She said as she finish up my edges.

"You too, you going to nba girl party?" I asked her

"Nah, folks ain't invite me to it." She said taking a picture of me to post on her snap.

"Shid wanna go?" I asked her

"Not really but if you want me to come with ya I'll come and you might not know nobody but only yo nigga and the nba gang." She said as I stand up out the chair.

"Girl I don't know the nba gang only one I know is Nba." I said as I had a wedgy and took it making her chuckle.

"Girl get that wedgy out." She said "Girl you got a big ass, wanna trade?" She added making me laugh.

"Nah, but you got a lil something back there." I told her

"So, we go meet there?" She asked

"Yeah, guess." I said grabbing my purse, I gave her the money before she started.

"It was nice meeting girl." She told me

***

"Quan, tell nba to tell his girl to come on so I can do her makeup." I said through the phone.

"She do her makeup over here."

"No, my makeup at the hotel so tell him."

"He said she got some makeup."

"Shit better not be cheap either." I said hanging up.

I take a quick look at my outfit before getting out the car and locking it.

I walk to the house and knock on the door. I heard footsteps then the door swung open.

"Who you?" Some black ass dude said licking his lips.

"I'm here to do Nba girl's makeup." I told him

"Oh, well come in then. But can I get yo-" He was cut off by Quando.

"Aye boy stop hitting up on my girl, she don't want yo ass." Quando said pushing the boy out the way.

"Sup bae?" Quando said

"Leave me 'lone ya didn t wanna answer my calls earlier." I said mushing him out my face.

"This all you?" Nba asked looking me up down. Don't this nigga gotta girl.