Chapter Two

(y/n)

Okay... Stay calm (y/n)... It's only your dream coming true... Your four crushes appearing out of what seems to be thin air... And now being in your world... And if the dream is correct... I get them for thirty-one days... And as long as I find my love... I get to live with that one forever...

This can't be real! I must still be dreaming... Right?

Just to be sure, I smacked myself.

Yep, I'm not dreaming.

I can't tell if I should be excited, or worried that I'm starting to hallucinate...

To make sure it wasn't a hallucination, I reached out and touched Asuma's hand.

It was real...

... This is real...

And so I fangirl-screamed once more.

"Who's screaming?" I heard Nozomu question in a morning voice.

A hot morning voice.

It took all my willpower to not scream once more.

One by one, the four boys woke up, and looked around very confused.

"Where are we?" Yuusuke questioned as he sat up.

"My house." I answered while trying to stay calm.

"And where would that be?" Nozomu questioned while standing up.

... I can't believe I'm talking to my anime crushes...

... It's almost too good to be true...

"In (Home Country). Do you know how you got here?" I answered, before asking a question of my own.

"I'm afraid that we don't. I just remember going to bed, and now waking up here." Hayato answered.

"Same here." Asuma said.

Nozomu and Yuusuke nodded in agreement.

Does this mean that they were transported in their sleep? And if so, what transported them here?

Gah! What am I even saying? These are anime characters! I must be dreaming!

"Are you alright? You seem confused." Asuma questioned.

"Yeah... I'm alright..." I shyly responded.

Asuma sighed in relief.

"That's good. I'm sorry, but I don't believe I got your name. I'm Asuma."

"I'm (y/n) (y/l/n). It's very nice to meet you all!"

... I think it'd be best to not tell them that they're from an anime yet...

"Nice name. I'm Yuusuke."

"And I'm Hayato!"

"Nozomu's the name."

I smiled.

This is truly the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Before I could say anything else, I received a text from an unknown number.

"Just a second." I said, before checking the text.

I'm sure you're very confused about what's going on. Let me explain. We, the anime gods, have made your wish come true since you agreed to the conditions. Your four suitors don't know that they're from an anime, or from a different world. They have their same personality and memories, but don't have any memories of interactions with Kae. This is so you will have a fair chance to win the heart of whoever you choose. They believe that they have woken up in an unfamiliar setting with no idea of how they got there. If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know. We will make sure to let you know each day how many more days you have left.