Jerome and Mitch and friends

Kayla's POV 

I wake up to the sounds of footsteps coming near me and I bursted up. There was a guy with a checkered shirt. He had Brown hair and brown eyes. "wha what who are you and where am I?" I asked. "Well I'm Mitch and that's Jerome and your in our house. Last night you bumped into me so I brought you here."he answered. I blushed. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO CAUSE YOU SO MUCH TROUBLE.  THANK YOU HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU!" I yelled. "Dont sweat it kid. Hey btw do you have a place to go?"he asked. I realized I didn't have a place to go or any idea what I was going to do. "No actually I was running away from home."I replied. "JEROME CAN SHE STAY HERE PLEASE YOU SAID YES YESTERDAY!" he plead. "I did?" he responded. "Yes you did so please."he plead on. Jerome responded with just a nod. Mitch exploded with joy. I was shocked when Mitch gave a slobbery kiss to Jerome. I really didnt care much love is love. "come along we need you to meet all of outr friends.

*Time Lapse* Three Years 

Troughout time I became a skilled hunter and was getting hunted by my family since they called the police to keep an eye out for me. So far all the people I know is....

Sky,Ty,Mitch, and jerome. they are what I have left in life.