Baby shopping

Finns POV~

The next day Millie and I decided to go clothes shopping for our girl. We went to the mall so we could go to multiple stores. Millie claims she needs some clothes as well.

"This one's cute!" Millie exclaims while handing me a tiny pink dress with white polka dots on it.

"I love it!" I say while setting it down in the cart. I then hear Millie gasp and squeal.

"What?" I ask laughing

"Look! I found the cutest little outfits!" She says excitedly and holds them up. One is purple and says "daddy's princess" on it. The other one is pink and says "mommy's angel" with a halo on it. I absolutely loved them.

"Their adorable" I say while putting them in the cart.

We then left that store and searched for another. Millie soon notices the Gucci store and walks on in.

"Ok then" I say under my breath and slightly laughing. I then went inside as well.

"Millie, what are you doing?" I ask her. She grabbed a jacket off of the rack and tried it on.

"Shopping" she replies

"At the Gucci store?" I ask laughing

"Yes." She replies.

"None of this stuff will fit until after the baby is born anyways. I'll come back later to shop for myself." She says while walking over to a different section. What's that supposed to mean? She then ends up at a section with a bunch of baby clothes. Oh Millie.

"You want our baby to wear Gucci?" I ask laughing again.

"Not anymore, these outfits are ugly." She says while leaving the store. Caleb was not lying about those mood swings.

Later on throughout the day, we got some more baby clothes, baby essentials, blankets, and toys. After shopping, we headed home. We got a package from someone and Millie opened it up.

"Wow! Look Finn!" Millie yells. I walk over to her and see what's in the package. There was a lot of baby clothes inside. Our baby girl is definitely spoiled. Millie then pulled out each piece of clothing.

"Looks like something Drake would design." I say while admiring the gorgeous pieces of designer clothing.

"That's cause it is!" Millie exclaims. I laugh as she pulls out a note from the box. It read:

Millie and Finn,
I hoped you like the clothes I designed specially for your daughter. I'm so happy for you guys and I hope everything is well.
-Drake

"This is amazing!" I exclaim. Millie giggles while pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you Finn" Millie says as she let's go from the kiss.

"And I love you too gorgeous" I say kissing her cheek.

"And I also love you" I say as I kiss Millie's stomach.

"Come on, let's go watch movies and cuddle" Millie says dragging me over to the living room.

"Ok" I reply smiling.

Hehehe another chapter😁😁😁
KarinaIsabelle04 thanks for the idea!