One Life is one of thousands

My brother , Percy had barged into the room .

"Christine! There's an attack on the east wall we need all the help we can get the monsters just passed right through!" He said panicked . This never really happened before I mean years ago but not when I was here.

I rushed out of my cabin pulling my silver pin in the shape of a mask and rose , off my shirt and tapping it until it formed into a bow and full sheath of arrows. slinging the arrows over my back running past almost the entire Aphrodite cabin full of panicking kids . Piper came to my side following me.

"Do we know what they are?" piper asked unsheathing her dagger.

"No , it's seems unlikely for something like this to break the wall too" I stated .

We made it to the wall. A form dogged for piper. I fired. direct hit on the heart. it stumbled around to face me. human it was human. a devilish grin grew on his face . he shaggy brown hair hung in his face and for a moment you saw his eyes turn black . He pulled the arrow from his skin .

"Ow... You know I'm sick and tired of little runts like you" he said throwing piper against a tree .

"PIPER!" I heard Jason yell from afar as he ran towards you. I turned my head and saw Percy unconscious on the ground. dammit . Jason came next throw against a tree next to piper. dammit.

He looked at me with frustration like he was mentally trying to throw me into a tree.

"What your little abracadabra shit not working on me?" I asked Sarcasm dripping from my voice. he focused harder like he was constipated or something.

A roar of an engine stopped my train of thought. right in front of the wall a black Chevy impala had parked. What . the . hell. two full grown ( and hot) men stepped out from the car guns locked and loaded. the taller one had thick dark brown hair that reached his shoulders the other one had a short hair cut with emerald green eyes. He was the first to fire his gun it simply disintegrated because of Thalia's tree.

"What the fu-" he was cut short when I pushed the mysterious crazy blacked eyed dude out of the force field and by the men.

"Merry Christmas he's all yours!" I said building an ice barricade. the mist probably has it covered , well maybe not they have guns and stuff. piper and Jason fell off the trees .

"Oh gods what is that thing ?"

"Not sure " I was going to continue that conversation but I was interrupted by the taller man. there not supposed to be able to see us...

"Um excuse me how the hell did you build an ice wall ? why are you guys armed? and why did you just ignore us like we weren't there?" he asked stepping through the force field like it was nothing.

"How did you do that... you can't possible be mortal...?" I asked staring in awe piper and Jason doing the same. Percy was just waking up.

"Uhhhh..." he groaned he slowly looked up

"AHH MOOSE!" he yelled pointing at the tall man.