| bust your windows |

inspired by 'bust your windows' by jasmine Sullivan, i write a lot of my imagines based off songs i need to not.
__________
I'll bust the windows out your car.
And no, it didn't mend my broken heart.

you grip the bat in your hand as tears flow down your cheeks, you let all the anger, sadness, and pain. you threw another hit, smashing the side front window of his car, letting it shatter all over the floor, you smirked and tossed the bat around in your hand.

I'll bust the windows out your car,
after I saw you laying next to her.

you harshly laughed as you saw a picture of you two sitting in his cup holder, shaking your head you smashed another window, after 5 years he had the audacity to cheat, and then still say he loved you, at the time you believed every word he spewed and you just now realized how stupid you were to believe a liar.

I didn't know i had that much strength
But I'm glad you see what happens when,

you drop the bat and pick up the crowbar you had brought, engraving your initials in the side of his car, the once smooth black paint now chipped, dropping the crowbar, you picked up the bat once more, going to the other side of the car, smashing both back windows.

You see you can't just play with peoples feelings
Tell them you love them and then don't mean it.

You took one final strive to the front of the car, gripping the bat even harder, you took all your force and smashed the front window, watching the glass land on the seats of the car, you dropped the bat and placed your hand on the car and closed your eyes, all the memories that were held within it, were now shattered along with his windows.

you shook your head, wiping away your tears and picked up the bat, and the crowbar, placing them in your car and driving off into the dark.

Reaching the highway your phone buzzed and buzzed you picked it up and smiled, "hello jack, for what do i owe this pleasant call?" He scoffs, "what the fuck Y/N?" you put on a innocent act as you continued talking.

"what love?" He laughed harshly, "my car. my fucking car."
you giggled and nodded, even tho he couldn't see it, "ah your car, what about it dear?"

"don't play stupid, why? why did you do it?!" You shook your head at his oblivious self, "you're the stupid one here jack, five whole years i wasted my life on you! making sure you had everything, for me to go home and see a random slut in my house all over you, hurt." He stayed silent as he waited for your next words.

"you deserved it, after everything you put me through, you caused me pain so i did the same, you should be happy that's all i did, have a nice life jack." He stuttered as you hung up.

"w-wait–" you dropped your phone and focused on the road leaving him behind.

I'll bust the windows out your car.

__________
I actually really like this one 🤧 anyways uh hope you enjoyed!

I love you guys!

PEACE! ✌🏼– Tatyana