"Then what use is a fortune teller?"

        Roxanna's eyes locked with the teen. "The future is not set in stone. It is bound to change with every action that is performed, with every step that is taken. I am giving you a warning. That is usually enough for a person to understand. For them to be careful." Roxanna stood up, walking towards the back. "One moment, please." There was some shuffling from the back room before the teller came back out. "Hold out your hands," she ordered the two teens. Rukia did as she was told, Ichigo hesitating before following.

        Roxanna reached down, tying bracelets around their wrists. "What's this?" Ichigo asked.

        "It's a talisman," the woman answered, sitting back on her plush cushion. "Woven into the black bands is the Wiccan symbol." The two noticed the Silver Star, surrounded by a black circle, merging into the band. "It will help protect you from evil."

        "Will it protect us from danger?" Ichigo asked. "Like physically?"

        "Only if the attack is demonic or has threatening intentions will the seal reject the protection. However, the protective seal has its limits, so use it wisely."

        Minutes later, the two left. Ichigo scoffed at the gift. "That was a load of crap," he spoke up. "I'm taking this off." However, the teen found it impossible, struggling to pull it free of his wrist. "What the heck!"

        "Maybe it's a sign that it's supposed to stay on?" Rukia wondered, looking at the Wiccan symbol.

        "Not you too," the boy groaned. "When I get home, it's history. I'll cut it off if I have to!"

        Roxanna looked at the clock before getting up from her seated position and locking the front door. She then turned over the 'Open' sign to 'Closed' before disappearing into the back once again. The woman pulled on a shawl over her shoulders, walking out the back door and locking it.

        "Shops closed!" Jinta yelled when he heard the front door open. Footsteps drew closer to the lounge area, the kid getting irritated that the person did not listen to him. "I said-!" he started to yelled, opening the door, only to see Roxanna. "Oh, it's you."

        "Nice to see you too, kid. Urahara around?"

        "I'm here," the shop owner answered, coming out of the kitchen. "What is it?" He looked up, spotting the woman. "Well, well, it's been a while... Katrien. I almost didn't recognize you with your new appearance." Slowly, the false image began to fade, Katrien's bright auburn hair coming through, dark eyes turning blue. "How long has it been? A year or so?"

        "I didn't come here to talk to you about how long it's been," Katrien answered. Tessai walked in, tea in hand. He gave the cup to the woman as she sat down. "But if you must know, then it has been eleven months since my last visit."

        "Why did you come by then if not to reminisce about old times?"

        "You made a new Soul Reaper six months ago, didn't you?"

        Kisuke chuckled. "Nothing ever gets by you, Katrien."

        "Why?" she asked, ignoring him.

        "Rukia Kuchiki, I'm sure you've run in with her." Katrien nodded. "She is the step-sister of Byakuya. Do you know of-?"

        "His late wife? Yes, I am well aware. I saw her dead, sadly, and could not be there to save her."

        "But with the Soul Society's law about us it is impossible to pass over."

        "Maybe to you," Katrien said, swirling the tea in her cup. "But not to me. I, however, value my freedom, and do not wish to be studied as a subject. Back to what I was saying, why did you create another Soul Reaper?"