1: Interesting

Toni's POV

It's a new year. Normally I don't mind school. However, this school year was different. All of the Serpents were being transferred to Riverdale High. I mean, I'm not complaining that much, since Southside High wasn't exactly the nicest place ever. But come on. These Northsiders aren't gonna like us. I know it.

Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, and I walk down the hallways of the new school. Jug leaves almost immediately to go talk to his girlfriend, Betty. She's nice enough, but I got a weird vibe from her when we met. She seemed, a bit jealous. There's nothing to be jealous of though. I mean, I'm more into girls anyway.

Sweet Pea and Fangs got into some stupid argument right away. They actually couldn't last five seconds without fighting. I roll my eyes  and walk away, but without looking I bump into someone. I think she grabbed onto a locker or something because I was on the floor and she was still standing.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was..." I fade out as I look up and see her. She was actually the most stunning person I've ever met. I shake the thought out of my head as she helps me up. "Going. I... should uh... go to class. Sorry, again."

"It's fine. When Veronica told me the Serpents were coming to our school, you're not what I expected... at all." She said, checking me out a little which caused me to blush. "Welcome to your new school. I'm Cheryl Blossom, by the way."

"Toni Topaz." A few seconds went by where we kinda just looked at each other in silence. It wasn't weird or awkward or anything. It was... oddly comfortable. "Well... I guess I'll see you around, Cheryl."

She nodded at me as I walked away.

Well damn. I thought to myself. That's an interesting start to my first day.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was only about 300 words, but I just needed them to meet. I promise the next chapter will be really long. Hope you guys enjoy my new fanfic.