Chapter 6 - Shadow of our past

In the next day, at 9:00 a.m, Takumi wakes up and searches through his drawers for clothes.

Suddenly, he gets a call from an unknown source.

"Who's this?" says Takumi, confused as he doesn't know who is calling.

"Hey, Takumi! I forgot to tell you where our house is at. Could you write it down on something while I tell you? It would be easier to do that," says Sayuki as she's the girl at the call.

"Uhh, yeah yeah, sure. I will. Make it quick" replied Takumi.

Takumi feels like a snap in his head as he remembers something.

"Nevermind, I know where your house is already." said Takumi

"How did you know?" Sayuki asked

"I remember doing a few tofu deliveries to your house." Takumi replied

"Ah, that makes sense. No wonder we sometimes have tofu for dinner..." said Sayuki, in a tone as if she just found out.

"Mako keeps saying that the tofu is delicious," continues Sayuki.

"Ah! Before I go, make sure you arrive at around 3:00 p.m, alright?" Sayuki asked.

"Y-yeah, sure. I will." Takumi replied.

"Well, I got to go, see you later!" said Sayuki as she hangs up the call.

"Well, I better get ready. I don't know what will happen to me while I'm there," said Takumi to himself.

After getting ready for the trip, Takumi goes down the stairs, and asks if he could borrow the Impreza again.

"Hey dad, I'm borrowing the Impreza again. Can I?" Takumi asked

"You've been borrowing the Impreza a lot lately, is it a girl?" Questions Bunta, answering a question with another question.

"None of your business.." said Takumi, with a face that makes it a bit obvious.

"Ah well, go ahead. Don't damage it, though." replied Bunta, silently laughing.

Takumi proceeds to get into the Impreza, followed by turning on the ignition.

"I'm going. See you soon." said Takumi before he drives away, heading to Usui.

Hours later, Takumi arrives at Usui.

"Finally, Usui. Now I need to find their house," said Takumi to himself.

Takumi drives around the neighbourhood, searching for the duo's house.

As he was finding the duo's house, he miraculously finds a house that holds a blue SilEighty in the driveway, with a lot of stickers around it. Much like the SilEighty he saw during his way to the gas station

As Takumi hesitates to ring the doorbell, Sayuki gets out the door.

"Hey, Takumi! You're here!" shouted Sayuki, excited to see Takumi arriving at their house.

"Uhm, h-hi there, Sayuki.." said Takumi as he tries to hide his nervousness as he sees Sayuki.

"W-where's Mako?" Takumi asked