imagine: seeing Rocket crying

You were softly singing, as you were building a new gun for yourself. Your (hair/colour) hair in a messy bun. You werent really a girl that'll spend hours infront of the mirror, you were a bit of a tomboy. Your voice got interrupted by a yelling Peter. You could tell he had an argument with Rocket and because it happens a lot you dont worry about it. They were only yelling insults now, you could hear it well because it was coming from the room next to you, Rocket's room. "Trash panda!" "Star-loser!" "Experiment-monster!" That's when you knew Peter got too far. Rocket's roomdoor shut with a loud bang, and Peters footsteps faded. You were struggling with your thoughts 'should i go to him? Should i not?' Then you knew what to do,you had to go to Rocket. He never mentions it but he needs some love. Slowly you opened your door, Peter was already gone. Infront of Rocket's door you inhaled deeply and knocked on the door. "Go.Away.Quill" you heard, he sounded a bit angry but much more sad and hurt. "It's (y/n)" and before Rocket responded you walked inside his room. It was a mess. He obviously had been knocking things over and broke some glasses. "What are you doing here?" You looked at him. His furr was even messier then usual and his eyes were red. He could've been crying before you came in. "I came here to check on you." You said calmly trying not to hurt him more. You looked him in the eyes "w-wel i'm fine.." He looked like he was going to cry again. You putted your arms around his small waist and hugged him. It was very rare for you ti show this much emotions but it felt good with Rocket. "I know you're not." That seemed to break him because you felt tears on your shoulder. "Shhhh it's okay, it's okay now." You whispered. You stayed like that for a long time until you didnt heard the sobbing anymore. You looked at the furry sweetheart in your arms. He was asleep. He looked so peacefull that you didnt dare to move you just stayed like that and after a while you fell a sleep to. With your head and back against the wall and Rocket in your arms.

~time skip~

"(Y/n), wake up." You opened your eyes looking right into Rocket's eyes. "Oh h-hey." You stood up and walked to the door. 'He probably doesnt want me here.' You thought. "(Nick/name), please wait." Rocket called after you. You walked back and sat on the bed once again. "What is it?" You said smiling at him. You could tell he felt better but he seemed kinda nervous. "Thank you, for being there for me." You blushed. Of course you were there for him. He's been your crush for so long! "No problem, you're amazing just the way you are." He grinned feeling more confident. "And i need to tell you something uh.." he had trouble saying it and you could tell so you grabbed his paw " it's okay, you can tell me." Rocket stood up and look you in the eyes. "(Y-y/n) i love you, i've loved you for so long now and i just needed to tell you. You're beautifull and kind and actually pretty cool." Your mind went blank 'he likes me? MY CRUSH LIKES ME?!!' "I get it that it wont work between us but.. please say something." Rocket looked at the ground. Ashamed that he told you about his feelings for you. "I love you too, Rocket." He quickly looked up and smiled at you. you smiled back and suddenly you kissed him. You didnt even realised you leaned in. You both were so supprised that you didnt heard the door getting opened again. "I-i am groot?" You both pulled away. You were a blushing mess and Rocket tried to find the right words. "Uhm yess you did interupted something." He anwered groot's question. "Why are you here groot?" You asked. "I am groot." Rocket growled and you looked at him not knowing what groot said. "Another mission." He explained. "Oh uh let's go then."....

Authors note: The end!!!!! Please recommend some things. For now i have some ideas but not much anymore.♡