8

Bucky laid in his bed curled up in the fetal position, out of all the things he did, every horrible thing he had done, he thought his memories of his time at Hydra wouldn't effect him so bad. He was wrong, the memories of you were the worst. He continued to lay there, staring at the blank wall lost to flickers of the past.
"Hey Steve, you called me?" Sam stated as he jogged up to the open door.
"You're the only person I could think of, he's been like this since I came in." Steve sighed walking over to his friend. "With the work you've done at the VA, dealing with PTSD, I.. I mean, we all have our issues but this.."
"What's going on with him?" Sam asked looking over at the ex-assassin.
"It's his memories of a girl, y/n, the things he did to her while they were both imprisoned at Hydra. He wants a bullet in his head to make them stop." Steve relayed, his eyes tracking back over to Bucky's tense form, concern lacing his words.
"Steve, I feel honored you'd think of me to help but, I'm no match for the BS hydra stuffed in his head. I can try but no promises." Sam stated as he slowly walked over.
He walked over and shoved her roughly toward the cot, she looked confused as he did so. His tactical pants slung low on his hips, his shirt still missing.
"Why are you doing this?" She cried lightly, he shoved her again, the back of her calves catch the metal frame. "I helped you."
"Shush it, girl." He ordered, undoing the button holding the black pants up, they fell with a thud.
The Winter Soldier hadn't been wearing anything underneath, and for the first time she saw the man completely naked. Scars littered his muscular body, she could also understand why every time he forced himself on her it hurt. The man was well hung.
"Please, you don't have to do this." She pleaded through her tears, he back handed her. Her body whipped to the side when he did so.
The Soldier reached down, grabbing her loose shirt that was still covered in his blood. Her ripped it over her head, throwing it over his shoulder. He heard her whimper as he roughly bent over, taking her shorts from her trembling body.
"On your hands and knees." He stated, his voice rough.
Slowly she did as he asked, knowing that even if she tried to fight back they would still end up this way. The Winter Soldier looked down at her nakedness as he stood next to her, her breast hanging heavy, catching his attention. He reached under her body seizing the soft flesh with his calloused hand.
He pawed at her, her nipple betrayed her and hardened under his rough touch. The girl bit her bottom as he pinched the hard sensitive bud between his fingers, rolling it between them. She screwed her eyes shut as her body continued to betray her further, she could feel heat pool at her core.
Every other time the Soldier had taken her he hadn't touched, this time he took his time feeling her body. He slid his metal hand down the curve of her spine, following down her soft butt. She felt his weight behind her press down on the bed.
       The Winter Soldier removed his fleshed hand from her breast sliding it down her body till he reached her slit. He slipped his finger in, feeling her wetness, he pulled his finger out, it was slick with her arousal.  Somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered what this was. He slipped two fingers back into her center, he could feel her body tense up under the intrusion.
      Again something in the back of his head called to him, something urging him to stop. He continued to work his fingers in her, pumping them slowing, her body coating his hand as he did so. The Winter Soldier removed his hand, he grasped his cock, lining it up to her entrance.
     "You have a choice." She said softly between sobs.
      Sam placed his hand on Bucky's shoulder his mind breaking free of the memory. His eyes flickered over to the other man, through the unshed tears he could see Sam's concern.
      "Please, just put me down." Bucky voice was heavy.

       "You have a choice." You told him softly, tears rolled down your face gathering on the cot beneath you. You felt disgusted that your body was ready for him, you hated every inch of your skin.
       You felt him pause behind you, his body stiffening at your words.
     "You may not have a choice when you do go out there, when you kill the people you do but in here. You have a choice whether or not you hurt me, whether or not you rape me." You sobbed as you took a ragged breath.
     Your body tensed even further waiting for him to hit you, his normal reaction to you arguing with him. That moment never came though, he shifted, and his body laid down next to your waiting form. You blinked hard, looking over at the man's face.
     "Lay down." He command softly, you lowered yourself down on the bed as confusion swept over you.
     Your naked side touch every part of his naked side, this was the most contact you had had with him where he wasn't hurting you. His skin was incredibly warm, sending your nerves buzzing.
      "Face away from me, on your side." He said, you did as instructed.
     So many questions burned through your mind, but you dared not to say a word. If you did you could snap him out whatever this was, it was uncharacteristic of him. You jumped when he snaked his arm around you, pressing his chest against your bare back. You could still feel his erection as it pressed against the small of your back.
      That was the moment you had started to break their well trained killing machine. You hadn't realized it then but as the years passed afterward he never hurt you again. A random girl picked off the streets had been the start of Hydra's undoing.
      You stood a top a nearby building watching Stark tower, cloaked in the night as a steady rain continued to fall. You remembered it all now, every cut, every bruise, the way he had taken your virginity. The fog in your mind cleared, you remembered every moment after that one, the gentle touches, soft words.
     He was your mission, and as much as you wanted to forget the past so you could just complete it, it was going to be harder then you expected.