"Such a pretty kitty-cat," Fred murmured against his lips, before pressing down harder. Harry exhaled shakily, opening his mouth for Fred, who didn't hesitate to plunge his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry arched his back as Fred traced the roof of his mouth, and then rubbed their tongues together.

When Fred pulled away, Harry was slightly flushed, and George was sitting next to his head, rubbing his cat ears. Harry distantly realised he was purring.

Fred moved to his jaw line, licking a long trail to his ear, while George worked on unbuttoning Harry's shirt. Fred moved his body out of the way to help him, lying on his side next to Harry, and nibbling on the lobe of his ear. Harry's breath was beginning to come out in short pants.

George finished unbuttoning his shirt and stared, through lidded eyes, at Harry's revealed skin for a moment. Harry moaned softly at the look, and Fred smirked around his ear, tongue lapping up the shell of it, before he bit the skin just behind.

Harry gasped sharply, and stopped breathing altogether when George's hand rested on his stomach for a moment. His palm seemed to burn Harry, and the boy squirmed, trying to get George's hand to just move. George chuckled, abiding Harry, his hand gliding from his stomach to his chest.

As Fred sucked on Harry's neck, the sounds of his mouth pulling the skin loud and lewd, George rolled one of his nipples between finger and thumb, his mouth biting down on the other one, hard. Harry arched into the rough touch, wishing that his hands weren't being squashed under the twins bodies.

Fred slid off his glasses and threw them somewhere, none of them comprehending the tinkling of shattering glass. Harry's tail finally worked it's way from under his body, and Harry smiled smugly as he made it run up Fred's clothed leg slowly.

Fred gasped and tsked. "Naughty kitten," he murmured and, in one swift, violent move, had ripped the button off Harry's trousers and pulled the zipper apart, probably breaking it. Fred's laughter was dark, seductive, as his hand slipped past the waistband to palm Harry through his boxers.

"Merlin," Harry groaned. George gave one last volatile suck to Harry's nipple that had the boy keening, and began to kiss his way down Harry's torso.

"You can just call me Fred," Fred whispered into Harry's cat ear, and then lightly nipped the tip. His ear swivelled every-which-way. Arrogant though Fred might have sounded, Harry could hear the slight catch in his voice, the stuttering of his breath. Harry's tail was currently rubbing at the area around George's crotch, never quite touching the pronounced bulge.

"I'm gonna tie your tail up in a minute, if you don't stop that," George said against his bellybutton, before he blew gently into the hole, noting with satisfaction that Harry's tail went rigid with the pleasure, finally touching him where he wanted it.

It seemed Fred had taken Harry's lead in denying his partner pleasure, as his hand continued to rub Harry through his clothes, never dipping under his boxers. Harry moaned in frustration, curling his fingers, which were still pressed under Fred, and slightly unsheathing his claws.

"Oh, wow," Fred suddenly hissed as Harry's nails dug into his hip. Harry thumped the back of his head against the bed. Of course Fred would like that. The twins seemed to like all of his revenge.

"Not entirely sure I want to know," George mused, before he sat up, looming over Harry. Harry frowned at him in confusion, wondering where that hot mouth had gone. It had been so close.

George drew his wand out, tapped Harry's trousers, and muttered a spell. Harry's trousers vanished instantly. George then tapped Harry's cock, through his boxers - which also swiftly disappeared- leaving the tip of George's wand touching his exposed erection.