Day of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

Nya dodge and weaves through the rocks and the Great Devourer's attacks. The Ninjas look behind them, not detecting the Great Devourer's movement or presence. (Y/N) and Cole look at the back window.

(Y/N): Ah, we lost him. 

Suddenly, the Great Devourer came from ahead, taking them by surprise. The snake hits them with his tail, damaging the ship severely. Everyone falls on the floor, Cole shielding (Y/N) during their's in his arms.

Nya: Abandon ship!

They were tossed around more as the ship began to crash. Cole's grasp on (Y/N) was tighter as she closed her eyes, preparing for impact. Jay crashed into the window and fell outside as Kai was waiting. Cole held (Y/N) as he ran to catch up with his brothers while Zane followed. 

Zane: Goodbye, old friend. 

The Ninja's got out their vehicles and jumped with Nya following behind in her Exo-suit, having Lloyd in her arms. They landed in front of their home, grief written on their faces as the Great Devourer rose from the ground, consuming the ship.

All: NO!

Then, the Great Devourer went back into the earth and disappeared. Lloyd walked up to (Y/N), seeing tears form in her (E/C) eyes, he hugged her tightly. She hugged back just as tight. 

Cole: Uh, it's gone. 

Kai: That was too intense. All that action. 

Zane: There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger. 

Jay: Bigger? Bigger?! 

Lloyd and (Y/N) pull away from each other to see the commotion, frowning. 

Jay: That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. We'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect. 

Cole: And what, just give up? 

Jay: You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing! 

Kai: Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? US fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up? 

(Y/N): But he's not here anymore....

(Y/N) looked at Kai with a heartbroken expression. As everyone began to lower their heads with grief.  Kai walks closer to (Y/N). 

Kai: But his teachings live on.

Kai bends down to (Y/N)'s level and looks into her eyes with sincerity. He puts a hand on (Y/N) shoulder.

Kai: Sensei once told me it's not the size of the ninja in a fight, but the size of the fight in the ninja. 

He looked at everyone and stood up. 

Kai: All this training, all of these battles we've had with Skeletons and the Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't give it up now. 

Kai looks directly at (Y/N) as she looked at him in admiration. 

Kai: A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picks himself up when he is down. 

He walked towards everyone, putting a hand on Cole's and Jay's shoulder. 

Kai: Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now. 

Zane: But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?  

Jay: Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, heh. How about one of our amazing dragons? Oh, I forgot, They took off and left us high and dry. Or hey, what about our golden weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Hhehe. Oh, we are so hooped.