1

Shu Pov

People think I'm a loner, and I say I'm not. Because I have many friends, I just don't speak to them as much. Well, except for one of them. His name is Valt Aoi, a rather cheerful boy. Me and him have a strong bond, and he has always been there for me.

>Flashback<

"Ow! Valt not so rough please!!" I screamed in pain. Valt was wrapping my shoulder in a bandage.

"I'm sorry Shu, I just want you to get better soon." Valt says taking his time, wrapping the bandage. After he was done, he hugged me softly from behind." I don't like seeing you hurt." He says quietly in my ear.

I loosened my body, and melted in Valt's arms. He held me closer to him, lowering his head in my neck. I just smiled and turned to him, he looked at me and smiled.

>End of Flashback<

I wanted to find a way to thank him, for all the things he has done for me. I watched Valt and his friends from a corner, slowly smiling. Just seeing his smile makes me smile. He seemed happy, I left the corner and headed home.

>At Shu's home<

Once I entered the small house, I dropped my things and headed upstairs. It was always quiet here, my parents were always out, so I'm used to being alone. I just sighed and opened the door to my room." Valt.." I say to myself. I took a shower and got dressed. I then heard multiple knocks on the front door. I headed downstairs and looked through the tiny door window. I saw Valt and his friends at the door." Why are they here?" I ask myself. As soon as I opened the door, I got tackled by Nika." Hi Shu~!" She says cheerfully. I just said hi to her and lifted her off of me." Sorry about that Shu, how are you?" Toko says holding his sister back." I'm okay, thanks Toko." I say to him. He just smiles and Valt walks up to me. I went down on a knee and looked at Valt." Is your shoulder okay, I'm so sorry. Nika can be a little.. aggressive." He says quietly in my ear. "Yeah, it's fine. And it's okay Valt, I know it will heal." I say back into his. I stand up and smiled at him, and Valt smiles back at me. Valt's friends walked in a huddled around me.

I smiled at them, I went into the kitchen and made them something to eat, since they were my guests." This is amazing Shu!!" Valt says with stars in his eyes. Diago got up and went into the kitchen where I was." Do you mind if I help?" He asks me. I just nodded, he helped me get the ingredients and the cooking. After everyone ate, they said their goodbyes and headed out. Valt was still here though, he got his plate and went into the kitchen." I'm gonna stay and help out a bit." Valt's says cleaning some of the dishes. I smiled and cleaned the pan I used for cooking. After we were done cleaning the dishes, me and Valt sat down in the living room.

"Shu, can I ask you something?" Valt asks me. I nod and look his way." If.. i was to tell you a secret, would you keep it?" Valt says. I felt his finger brush against mine. I looked at him, and smiled softly." Of course Valt." I say to him. He looked down and sighed." I..I think I l-" Valt stuttered. I eyed him slowly, then grabbed his hand. I put a hand on his cheek, making him face me." Valt, it's okay. Just tell me." I say to him softly."I think I like someone.." He says quietly. I felt my heart stop for a second, he likes someone?" Is that someone a secret too?" I asked him. He smiled cheekily and laughed." Well yeah, he's important to me!"

Regular Pov

"So Valt, how long have you known.. him.." Shu questions him. Valt looks away quickly and blushes." Y..your not grossed out?" Valt asks Shu. " Why would I? It's the path you chose to be on, no one should ever judge you for that." Shu says with a smile. Valt started to tear up, he was happy." Thank.. you Shu." He says wiping his tears. Shu stared at the smaller male and smiled, seeing Valt happy made him happy.

Shu felt a spark between him and Valt, and has felt it for quite a while." I have something to tell you Valt." Shu says moving closer to him. Valt smiled and looked at him." Sure, what is it?" He says. There was a pause, then Shu spoke." I think I.. " Shu covers his mouth. Valt tilts his head, Shu was blushing hard." Shu.. ?" Valt questioned him. Shu lifted Valt's hand to meet his lips." I know this may sound sad.. maybe weird but true. I'm moving Valt, and because of that.. I can't hold my feelings behind for so long." Shu say blushing harder, he kissed Valt's hand softly then smiled at him.
            "I like you Valt Aoi.."

Valt stared at the prodigy, did he mean what he said

Valt stared at the prodigy, did he mean what he said. He felt Shu's breathe against his fingers. Valt's heart began to beat, his smile grew wider with tears falling down his cheeks." Shu I- I like you too.." Valt says removing his hand from Shu's grip. He crawled over to Shu, who was stunned and smiling. Once he was closer to him, he laid into Shu's chest smiling." Valt.. why are yo-" Shu stopped as he felt tear drops on his shirt. He looked down to see the smaller male crying, griping onto his vest. Shu held Valt softly in his arms." Will I be able to see you again? W-will we-" Shu wiped Valt's tears and rocked him slowly." We will see each other again.. I promise.." Shu whispers in his ear. Valt smiled at this and closed his eyes, listening to Shu's heart beats. The beats of Shu's heart were calming and soothing. Valt fell asleep in the prodigy's arms, whispering quietly to himself.

     "I love you.."

"I love you..."

"I love you...."

Shu couldn't hear Valt's whispers, he was in a deep sleep.

" I promise.. we will see each other.
I promise to make you happy.. and.. to love you.. Valt Aoi.."

"