Chapter Three

Miami, Florida 5:30 P.M

||Kabrina||

Today was the day of the game. Yesterday I spend the day with Melo and all of them. It was actually pretty cool. I had on one of Kyle's "Kuzmania" shirts. I got everything for free since I was his sister. But yeah, I had on that with leggings, and my black/gold 4's. My hair was straight and reached my ass.

Dad- Okay, Are you guys ready?

Kayina- I've been ready.

We'd walked out the house where dad's security van was outside. Since he's the mayor of Florida, he has security and limos.

Inside the car, my dad's phone had rung. I didn't know what it was about, but one of his guards Tony started talking.

Tony- He's always on the dang phone. I'm surprised he's not deaf.

Kayina- Oh...Wow.

Some of his guards were really funny. I grew up with them and they're like my uncles.

Dad- Very funny Tony.

Tony- I try.

The ride to the stadium wasn't that long. A lot of people were there though. When they saw the limo pull up, paparazzi began swarming us. We had like four guards in front of us and four in the back. Daaamn. We couldn't even walk through the doors without the news following us. This was craazy.

Kayina- There's too many people...

Kabrina- Maaan.

While I was walking I saw Melo and his family. I knew my dad wasn't gonna stay for long, so I told the guards that Kayina and I were leaving.

Kayina- Where are you taking me?

Kabrina- To some friends that I met. Don't worry, I think you'll like them.

Smiling, Quan was the first one to see me. His eyes widened as we got closer.

Quan- There's a mini you?

Kabrina- Yeah, Sadly.

I hugged everybody and Kayina was still holding my hand. She tried to whisper but failed.

Kayina- Brinaa!

Kabrina- Yeah Kay?

Kayina- He's cute.

It took some of me not to laugh. Nobody could hear her but me.

Kabrina- Which one?

Kayina- The tall chocolate one with dreads.

Kabrina- Quan? Do you want me to tell him anything for you?

Kayina- Yeah. Ask him if he wants to be my boyfriend.

I giggled before nodding my head and looking at Quan. Melo had his arm around me and we were still standing.

Kabrina- Hey Quaaan.

He looked over at me and saw me smiling, knowing that it couldn't be good.

Quan- Uhh. What?

Kabrina- My sister says your cute and she wants you to be her boyfriend.

She hit me in the leg and glared at me.

Kayina- I didn't tell you to say all that!!

He smiled at her and laughed. The boys were howling.

Chris- Yoo. Your sister bold as hell.

Quan- Sure.

Smiling, Kayina let go of my hand and went over to Quan. Oh lord. Now all she was gonna talk about was him.

LaVar- Alright! Let's start heading to the box.
___________
All first half Melo and I were just talking. Quan and Kayina were getting to know each other. I think it's cute how he said yes to being her little boyfriend or whatever.

Gelo- These refs crazy man.

Melo- We need to get you some triple B gear. This Kuzmania ain't lookin hot.

Kabrina- You ain't lookin too hot either. The only think hot on you is ya breath.

Quan- Daaang. She did ya life man.

Melo- You know what, Get off me then.

He lightly shoved me off him and folded his arms. I laughed at him and so did his friends.

LaVar- Why you so mean to him girl?

Kabrina- Oohh. You just don't hear the things he be saying to me on FaceTime. He's a whole bully.

Melo- I do not bully you.

Kabrina- A lie. You called me a naked orangutan while I was putting my face mask on.

Melo- Cause you look like one.

Kabrina- Shut yo, lanky, Obj knockoff ass up.

Gelo- Yooo. Dad, Can we keep this one? Melo only listen to her.

LaVar- If we can keep you here, sure.

Gelo- How you gone do me like that pops?

LaVar- Cause I'm a big baller.

This family was really funny. I wish I could go back with them to Chino Hills. Miami gets boring fast and these girls be making me mad.

Don- Aye. Y'all. My wife here. She just posted t on her story.

Quan- Nigga Who yo wife?

Don- Malu Fine ass.

Melo- Bruh. She bad. I'd smash, No doubt.

My eyebrow raised as he said it. He looked so serious too.

Kabrina- Melo, Shut up. That's why Gelo better looking than you.

Gelo- Don't bring me into this. This is between you and that highlighted pencil.

Melo- Girl be quiet. We all know I'm better looking.

Kabrina- You never know, I might just leave you for Gelo and all his thickness.

Gelo- Oh my, No. Kabrina. You're cancelled.

Izzy- She's right. Baby you thick as fuuck.

She slapped his ass and he jumped, making me laugh.

Gelo- Hello? 911? Yes, I'd like to report an incident of rape. This girl, she slapped my ass.

Melo- Don't be mad cause I said Malu was bad.

Kabrina- Don't be mad cause I said Gelo was thick.

LaVar- Melo, You're not gonna win this. Shut ya light ass up. That blonde in your hair must be triggering the colonizer in you.

All of us just started busting out laughing.