Prepare for war again.

Emily's POV

I'm supposed to be chief today but something's happened everybody goes quiet when I enter a room today we were all called for a announcement at the Great Hall. Never in my dreams would I have thought that we would be going through this again another war. And the worst part is it's because of me. 😔

I felt horrible even though they weren't pointing fingers i couldn't stay there. I ran faster then my feet could carry me up until I tripped.

I'm at the cove but someone else is here. It's Uncle Fishlegs reading the book of dragons and practicing some tricks with Meatlug. I walk over and he has a board in front of him. Is that masses and talends?

i made my presence known when I cleared my throat. "It's time we prepare you for war young Emily. Toothless will never let anything happen to you. Trust is the first lesson. From the beginning till the end let's start preparing" he said not looking up from the board let's prepare for war I swallowed the saliva in my mouth the unknown scares me but there is something else I'm desperate to find out what makes it so scary and is it actually that scare when you find out what it is. War is not something anyone should have to go through but as almost chief I guess this is what I have to do. I pat toothless as he came up to me. " let's begin our training toothless" I sad and he was happy to have me with him with the two of us we are unstoppable.