request page: ✤closed✤

(photo doesn't belong to me)

Requests are CLOSED!!   Possibly permanently, too. Sorry! I'm not too sure if they will be re-opened again or not, as for now I am shortly revising and editing my older oneshots. Please continue to read if you'd like though!

INFO:

(BTW!  -------  ------- is short for character, a random one. I don't want to type out names for instances, excuse me. Haha.)

I accept everything, but I do have few restrictions. (Read to italicized bolded subheading 'I Won't Do These')

I will do all characters in BNHA you ask for! :) (if I don't know one, I will tell you and please try to tell me their personality, looks, stuff like that, or you could request a different character.)

If you want me to write the Oneshot with an AU, tell me what AU it is and try to explain to me what happens in the AU (for example, a Soulmate AU I know is when the first words your soulmate speaks to you is written on your body). [P.S. I LOVE AUs, so feel free to send them in!]

If you'd like special requirements, e.g. (Ghost!Reader X ------- -------), (------- ------- X ------ -------),    (------- ------- X Reader X ------- -------), etc., please specify and include details so I better understand and do a better performance as a result. 

Also, very important detail: I will do up to three Oneshots at a time, no more. That is really my limit, and most of the time it takes me a while just to make one. Please be patient with me, thank you. <3

I Won't Do These

-Pedophelia. Just, no. I don't want to write a fourty year old person secretly in a relationship with a fifteen year old. It's illegal and it's disgusting. I'm sorry, yes, true love is true love, but I just don't enjoy writing of it, and I'd prefer if that stuff isn't near me.

-Multi-fandom placements. It's just a huge mess and a real headache for me to mold in two fandoms together to make up a story with both included, let alone more than said number. It does sound great to read, sure. But having Sero meet Goku is hard enough on its own for me, sorry! I would consider having slight mentions of other fandoms, though, like a fangirl/fanboy getting all riled up about it, or watching a show in the oneshot, whatever.

-OC X ------- -------. If you have a new character of your own, sorry, I won't be down to write them with another character. I don't want to have to scroll all the way through your profile just to find this one character and all the specifics. Even if their information and physical attributes are provided in the request, I still do find it difficult to include them in a oneshot. Apologies! I bet your OCs are great, though. :^)

I may be missing a few others, such as scat, non-consensual sex, etc. Keep in mind that those are also off-limits as well. That's really all, though, I accept to write a lot. Just please don't ask for the things I won't write to piss me off, and it'll all be well. :-)

 In general, please attempt to explain what will happen in enough detail for me to understand, (e.g. setting) and be sure to include important parts (e.g. character traits like disorders, personality traits, etc.). Try not to include little parts that do not really matter too much in the oneshot.

Once your request is finished, I will firstly notify you via DM or by replying to your comment. I will then, after ensuring the notification has been in place for at least twenty-four hours, remove your comment and my reply.

 Thanks! 

                 ✤ Christina ✤