Chapter Two

Miami, Florida 1:45 P.M

||Kabrina||

Tomorrow was the Lakers game in Florida. Kyle invited Me, Dad, and Kayina. Right now, I was by myself because I went to the mall to buy some things. I was playing Fortnite with Kyle and his friends again. I'd gotten their instagrams and all of them followed me.

But changing the subject, I had on a red Champion shirt, light blue jeans, and my red lowtop checkered vans. My hair was curly and down today. I looked on point.

So far, I'd went to PINK, Victoria's Secret, and Footlocker. That's all that I needed, to be honest. But I lowkey wanted Taco Bell. Hella people were here today, and I had no idea why.

I soon found out when I was on my way to the food court. There was a bunch of people around this table. Least the places weren't crowded.

||LaMelo||

The whole gang went down to Miami for this dang game. Since we had time to kill, The whole freaking team decided to go to the mall, and now we got people taking pictures of us. The crowd wasn't as big as it was when we first got here.

Zo- I didn't know we had fans all the way out here, to be honest.

Brandon- Maann. We across the states.

Kyle was looking around and his eyes got wide.

Melo- You Ugly for that face Kuz.

Kyle- Well if you saw what I did your eyes would be wide too.

Gelo- What did you see?

Kyle- My sisters here.

The guys started looking around. Zo and Gelo were even looking too. Izzy, Denise, Allan, Dmo, my dad, and everybody else was looking confused.

LaVar- Why is this important?

Gelo- We were playing Fortnite and needed somebody else, and we met Kyle's sister.

Kyle- I'm gonna call her.

He pulled out his phone and clicked a number, putting the phone on speaker. She awnsered in like five seconds.

?!- What do you want from me?

Kyle- You at the mall?

?!- Yeah, Why?

Kyle- We see you.

?!- Okay one, That's creepy. Two, What do you mean by we?

Kyle- Me, and Yo Fortnite buddies.

?!- Yeah, You guys are weird. But where you at?

Kyle- Behind you.

?!- Cause that's so helpful. Do you know how many people are behind me?

||Kabrina||

I was on the phone with Kyle, because apparently he was at the mall too. He said he was behind me, but there was hella people behind me.

Kyle- Fine, I'll stand up.

After I'd grabbed my food, I turned around and saw a tall ass figure, with his phone to his ear, and smiling. Oh great. Hella people were with him. I started walking towards him, and when I did, I realized how short I was. I'm like 4'9 and he's a giant.

Kyle- You so short.

Kabrina- I'll kick you in yo shin.

He laughed as I gave him a hug. The other dudes stood up and they was tall too. I recognized LaMelo in an instant. We were on FaceTime a lot and sometimes we played duos.