chapter 1

The one year old baby stared at her parents lifeless bodies confused about what was happening. It was starting to get dark and really cold. As Y/n started crying a witch not far away heard the cries and came to see what was happening. 

When the lady saw the scene she gasped. When her eyes landed on the baby she rushed over to her and picked her up. "Let's go back to my place and get you warmed up." She said as she started walking to her cabin.

Once she reached her cabin she walked in and gabbed a small blanket and wrapped the baby in it.

The baby giggled "Ah...You are a innocent little one aren't you...My name is Emma...I'm going to call you Y/n."

Y/n POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I am the one who caused my parents death...Even though it wasn't actually my fault but whatever...

"Y/n we have to go to the store." Emma said. I went outside and I shifted. Humans just think i'm her pet fox so whatever and this is the only time Emma will let me shift. We live in a town full of humans and there aren't any werewolves...Or any supernatural creatures here. Emma started walking and I followed. 

Y/n

As we walked to the store I saw a bunch of teens getting high

As we walked to the store I saw a bunch of teens getting high. I remember the one time I got high...I swear I saw a floating unicorn...We walked into the store and Emma started getting stuff. 

After she was finished getting the stuff she need she went and paid for it and we made our way back to the cabin. I started to smell this sweet scent and I stopped "What's wrong Y/n?" Emma asked and I sniffed the air before following the scent. 

"Y/N!" Emma yelled but I ignored her. I started running and the scent got stronger and stronger. I stopped when I saw 5 girls sitting around a fire. "Do you smell that?" A tall girl said and the other girls nodded. I hid behind a tree. 

A girl with brown hair smelled the air and her head snapped in my direction. She chuckled "I can smell you...Don't be afraid...Come over here..." She said and I hesitantly walked over to them and once they saw that I was a fox they gasped. 

The girl with green eyes shifted into this black wolf and growled and the other girls except the one with brown hair did. The one girl just seemed shocked. I whimpered and ran away from them. I heard them howl but I just kept running. 

////////////

Shoot. I have no idea where I am...

-------------------------------

Not proofread.

    -Kiara