ix ( EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTILL I GOT ANGRY)

EVERTHING WAS FINE UNTILL I GOT ANGRY !

"GOOD morning children." Susie smiled into the tiny vlogging camera. "Right now it's about 4:30 am here in Baltimore, and-" Susie got cut off by her cell phone ringing. "God- I'm in a groupchat with Weston, Wyatt, Billie, Kalynn, Charles and Laverne and I texted them good morning and now they're yelling at me!" Susie started to laugh, a snort escaping.

"Ew you're disgusting!" Charles called out from the back seat. "No one asked you!" Susie muttered before lookin back at her camera. "Anyways, it's Thursday, playlist starts tomorrow and ends Sunday. So yeah." Susie said softly before starting to talk again.

"Also I've been getting DMs and comments asking how I know Wyatt?" The girl snorted. "Stop snorting you're not a pig." Charles shouted. "Go to sleep you're cranky." She retorted which Charles kindly... flipped her off. "Hey! No derogatory hand movements on my Christian server channel thing." Susie tried to say, but it didn't come out too well. "What the fuck does that mean." Charles said. "Shut up before I smack you." She muttered.

"Anyways, I'm gonna say this fast before Charles Jay cuts me off again." She agonized before throwing her head back. "Alright so, the crew and I have a groupchat for all of us to communicate, well dumb ass Charles Jay decided to change his number and when I went to put it in the groupchat I misread it and put in a different number." Susie stopped to take a huge breath before speaking again.

"And it just so happen to be Wyatt Oleff and now we're friends thank you and goodnight!" Susie shouted emphasizing on the 'Goodnight' before putting her hand over the camera.

BWI AIRPORT 6:45AM
THURSDAY APRIL 26TH

"Good morning hello it's me Susie back here again to annoy you all." The blonde blubbered. "So here I am, at bwi waiting for my god damn flight to get called." She sighed before getting cut off again by her phone ringing. "It's weston, should I put it on speaker? I'm gonna put it on speaker." She giggled before hitting answer.

"Hey." She said softly into the phone. "Hey loser!" Weston replied making Susie cringe. "What do you want?" She asked being it was six forty- five. "I wanted to ask- KALYNN WHAT DID I WANT TO ASK?" Weston started to shout making Susie's eyes go wide. "You're on speaker you fucking idiot." She started to laugh. "Oh." Was all Weston said.

"Anyways I wanted to ask if our meet ups are together." Susie just rolled her eyes. "Did you not look at your email?" Weston only chuckled. "Me? Email? Okay seriously." The girl just shook her head. "Fine whatever and yes-" "Alright thanks bye." Weston hung up leaving Susie flabbergasted. "Okay thanks.." She muttered. "Alright kiddos! That's my flight being called. See you in Orlando."

ORLANDO FLORIDA
APRIL 27TH 10:30 PM
PLAYLIST DAY ONE

"SO I wanted to say sorry." Susie began. "Because I have not vlogged at all today." Susie shouted over the screams of Laverne and Weston. "I was so caught up getting registered and everything today so yeah that's cool." Susie explained. All of a sudden a knock came on the hotel door. "Who is it?" Susie said as she grabbed her camera.

"Do you think the camera lens can look through the peep hole?" Susie inquired. "No." Was all Laverne said. "Alright I'm doing it." Susie muttered and that's what she did. "It worked, and it's Mario- drum roll please!" She shouted before opening the door. "Selman!" She laughed. "Grand entry Mr.Selman." She snorted before jumping back onto her bed."

"Anyways I just wanted to check in with you guys before tomorrow! So yeah uh this videos gonna cut to like tomorrow around noon because that's when my panel is!" Susie said before the screen went black.

PLAYLIST ORLANDO
DAY TWO 12:30
SUSIES PANEL

"Is this even on?" Charles Jay said as the camera focused on his face, making his double chin stand out. "Don't you see the red light?" Weston inquired. "Yes but does that mean it's on?" Charles asked making Weston snatch it from him. "Yes it does you idiot." Weston muttered before pointing the camera to himself. "Hello children it's me Weston Koury, and welcome to my crib!" Weston shouted making everyone behind him in the room look at him.

"Anyways, uhm we're at Susie's panel, it's halfway over and we may have forgot to film so here." Weston turned the camera towards the stage, there sat Susie a microphone in her hand as she spoke about her channel. "I think I was just really bored on day and was like, wow let me make a video post it and see if it gets views. And it did." She chuckled. "I was like wow this is totally gnarly dude!" She said in a funny surfer voice.
The video goes black again.

BACK HOME IN BALTIMORE
APRIL 28TH 5:46 PM

"WELL I bet you all are like, wow Susie! Playlist is still going on why are you home?" Susie took a breather, she was still shook from the events that took place the night before. "Well last night-" she cut herself off. "Before I start I'm being completely serious, no funny stuff here." She said softly.

"So last night the crew and I were walking around, when I decided I was gonna head back to the room and change into my sweatpants." Susie was shaking by now talking about the situation. "God look I'm shaking." She said as a tear streamed down her face.

"I was about two doors down from my room when someone pulled me into their room." She explained. "They tried to pull off my shirt but I kind of like twisted their arm back and put behind them until I heard a crack?" She chuckled a nervous chuckle as tears streamed down her face.

"I got away guys I'm totally fine, but he ripped my shirt but while I had my arm on him I dug my fingernails into his skin so I'd have his DNA for when I went to the p-police." She stuttered. "I had no clue who he was because it was completely dark, but now I do." She muttered softly. "And to say I'm in complete shock of who the person was and I'm deeply hurt." She cried.

"I'm not gonna say because it'll cause more drama then it needs to be. But once he gets served his papers and if he goes to jail you all will know." She explained a bit more. "Anyways, this is Susie Starr signing off for a few, thank you." She said softly before ending the video.