Part One: The Meeting

Sarah was studying for her math exam when she suddenly heard a soft low "hello. " Sarah asked "who is this?" She suddenly heard a bang and looked up to see a long, slender man peeking through her vent. The mysterious man introduced himself as Micheal Slazo Quiqley but his nickname is "Vent Man." Sarah couldn't help but notice how dreamy his eyes are and how badly she wanted his long bony fingers all over her hot body. They talked and talked about Septiplier and Clara's moans. Suddenly the Vent Man started to get closer to Sarah, rubbing her up and down. He leaned in and their lips met into a very intense kiss. Tongues met and they fought for dominance. Sarah couldn't hold in her feelings anymore and whipped out her mighty cock. She removed the Vent Man's tattered garments and shoved her cock into his pussy. Sarah kissed him passionately and the Vent Man moaned into the kiss. Sarah thrusted as hard as she could, there's nothing stopping her now. She rubbed him up and down and then pulled out her cock. Sarah went down on him and licked her clitoris. "S-Sarah let me pleasure you... ~" Sarah pointed her toe at him and demanded that he suck them. He licked them up and down then stuck Sarah's foot down his throat. "B-babe I'm gonna cum!~" they said in sync. The Vent Man told Sarah he had to go but he'll be back for more later ;)