YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER

So gyz..  I am back with another OS! This was one is an old one... My first proper long OS which I had written a year back .

Relatively simple and sweet Love story of two souls and very basic.. much different from the heart attacks I give now 😂😋! So there might be errors , maaf kardena😊!  Hope you gyz like it !!!

It's edited and a few scenes are added, so hope you like the changes..!

Kakali_SSC here you go! As you say... Your favourite OS!

P.S : (MUST READ) this os was here as a stand alone book somedays back and was copied in mirror site, so I had to remove it... Gyz if you read this OS anywhere apart from this site, here at my ID. YOU ARE AT A SITE OF MALWARE RISK!! So be alert!!!!

Varna phone literally dabba ho jaega 😋!

_______________________________________

A/N : All characters , story, places and events of the story are pure fictional, any resemblance with any story or plot is solely co-incidence and don't blame game of plagiarism... Coz this is MY WORK! Hope you all like it 😊😘!

_______________________________________

[Bikaner]

[Rajasthan , India]

“Na photo dkhne mein ke burai hai chhode? Main kahan keh rahi hoon avi mandap pe chalang laga! (Whats the problem to have a look at the photo? I am not telling you to jump to the mandap !) ” – a  lady whined.

She was resting her back on an armchair, her fingers were impatiently fidgeting the edge of her shawl. Grace and Radiance were evident in her actions. Her expressions showed that she was terribly upset from the young man who was standing facing his back towards her.

He was busy in searching a book from one of the numerous book filled with bookshelves present there.

“You know my answer mom! A NO means a simple NO!” – the young man did not bother to turn even once.

The lady shrugged and gave up. Sujata Ramprasad Maheshwari, the royal empress of the Rajgarh, one of the most ancient estate of Bikaner just couldn’t win from her son.

Though monarchy  was no more prevalent in the country, but still royalty was something that this family had maintained for years. The entire Rajgarh and Bikaner still loved to refer them with their royal designations. And the entire country, or rather the entire world knew them as the family of the two most successful businessmen of the country.

One was her husband, Ramprasad Maheshwari , the designated king of this estate and  the owner of the largest Iron merchandise chain in India and the third largest in the world.

And the second one was the young man standing right there in front of her, her only son Sanskar Ramprasad Maheshwari, who had just joined the family business 4 years back but his achievements reached soaring heights and the result was that their company was on the verge of winning the world’s largest Iron merchandise manufacturing unit title. No wonder, he was right now an usual face on the cover of various magazines, one of the most strongest contenders of the famous ‘Eligible Bachelor’ tag.

And that was the thing Sujata was worried of the most.

She knew that this tag will bring thousands of sharks who are ready to pounce on her beloved son for his wealth and status. And being a mother it was her duty to save him and guide him through the right path and she yet again was doing a vain try like the other days. But Sanskar being Sanskar was as usual zero interested in marriage stuffs.