From the beginning

Hi!, I am Julie Summers. I am a muggle-born. I am ten years old about to be 11. So, it all starts when one fine morning an owl barges into my house through the kitchen window, it was somehow an attempt to startle me but I found it rather amusing. Who knew a white cute owl would be flying it and out your house at seven in the morning, weren't they supposed to be coming at night. Nevermind, my mother knew what exactly was going, it seemed though because of her expression. The owl settled on my mother's arm while she untied an official-looking letter from it's legs and placed a small bowl of sunflower seeds in front of it, it merrily pecked on it.
I soon was wandering in my own world of thoughts until I was interrupted by an exciting yet ear-splitting squeal from my mother, she looked at me with eyes full of pride and adoration."Julie, honey you would be attending the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Ohhh! The one that Lily is also going into" she explained. The part that caught my attention when she said Lily's name, she was been my best friend since we were two, a person who has seen me in my best as well asy worst. Beside the fact that we are neighbors, I rather stay at Lily's house more then I stay at mine. The bond that I and Lily share is unbreakable.

Our appearances are nowhere similar. She with her long,shiny red hair with dazzling green eyes with wide spread of faint freckles and pale complexion. I am with dark brown shoulder-length hair with brown eyes and a rather tanned complexion. She is bubbly, energetic and an always smiling person who once provoked has a nasty temper. I am cheerful, thoughtful, hardworking and daring. In short, I have many sides, some sides that people might want to explore, some sides that are supposed to be left alone.

As soon as I heard about Hogwarts, without listening to any further details I quickly finished my breakfast, rushed to my room, went in for a shower. Today I decided to wear a navy blue and white oversized sweater with denim shorts.

 Today I decided to wear a navy blue and white oversized sweater with denim shorts

Pulling my hair into a small ponytail, I rushed downstairs barely escaping the chance to land in a hospital

Pulling my hair into a small ponytail, I rushed downstairs barely escaping the chance to land in a hospital. I slowed down my speed at the thought of this and found myself going into the kitchen, where my mother was discussing something about Hogwarts with my father.

I told them goodbye and walked out of my house, ran over the front lawn, I leaped off the small white divider and entered the lawn of the Evans family. I particularly liked the Evans family because it is a close-knit one where the house has this certain warmth. Lily's parents are quite cool and fun to be around who always had time for their daughters unlike mine who were mostly busy in charity events and business trips.