Chapter Forty Two - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Geez, you're not kidding when you said you're a super foodie." He sighed. "C'mon, eat up, Long beans. I don't want my creation to get cold."

"O-Of course!" I sped onto the chair, sitting upright with a fork and knife already in hand. The redhead facepalmed, but proceed to bring out the food.

"First thing is first! Cream soup." He put down a small bowl filled with mushroom cream soup, the smell was appetizing and already mouth watering. But the one problem is...

"Aww... why is the portion so small? ( ≧Д≦) Give me a bigger one!"

"No way, you idiot. If I added too much, then you won't have the stomach for dessert." He deadpanned, sipping his soup. "I'll let you have some more after. But damn I made a good soup."

"A delicious soup." I corrected, refraining to go all out with the soup and drink it little by little. "Where did you even get this recipe? Muramatsu-kun?"

"Bingo, he helped me out a little." 

Karma's Flashback:

Muramatsu: For goodness sake, Karma, stop adding so many spices! Do you want a nice, edible soup or a deadly hot one that'll make her scream?!

Karma: *sigh* Fine... *puts down the ghost chili pepper* And I don't think she'll scream... tearing up a little, maybe.

Muramatsu: I swear I'm about to leave right now-

Karma: Don't you dare.

"Done!" I exclaimed, finishing the soup in less than three minutes. "Next course!"

"Well aren't you excited for the choco ball." He mused.

"Of course I am! Sweets are life~"

"Then I won't hold back. Next course is~" He brought out two medium sized bowls and two smaller sized bowls, with the familiar scent of...

"Ramen!" I exclaimed. I sniffed again. It wasn't the ordinary ramen I've normally had. However, this smelled like... "Is this the acorn ramen from the Kunugigaoka Festival cafe competition?"

"Yep~ Remade it again in this kitchen." Karma smirked with pride.

"Buuuut, with Muramatsu's help."

"Shh, give me credit."

"Yeah, yeah~" I took my chopsticks and dipped the ramen noodles into the soup, and ate it. I sighed softly, the taste of the ramen reminded me of the class competition. It was amazing, and delicious. Good thing he didn't make kobe steak, too.

"I'll admit it Karma, eating all this probably raised my affection to you. Except erase the 'probably'."

He smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. "Uh huh..."

I tilted my head slightly, confused. He looks nervous and lost in thought... did he think his food would be terrible or what?

I mentally shook my head, getting rid of my thoughts. And before I knew it, I finished the ramen. Guess I inhaled it faster than I thought... ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

I looked at Karma, who also just finished eating his ramen. I should seriously thank Muramatsu for helping me set this up. He thought, then looked up. "You finished hella quickly, Long beans."

"I should say the same thing to you too, Shortcake." I replied with a teasing grin. "Now the moment I've been waiting for... dessert!"

"Give me a sec." He stood up from his seat and headed off to the kitchen, prolly to get the sweet treat. But what's taking him so long? I could've sworn it's been five minutes.