Hyungwon nodded and thanked Wonho for his patience to answer his question. After a while of understanding the instructions (and soothing their backs from the fall), they started the game.

"Let's share our passwords." Wonho said to Hyungwon, not bothered to ask anymore. He knew they were good enough friends to be automatic teammates. Hyungwon nodded and showed Wonho his phone without a bit of hesitation.

Your password is: 1994115WONHO

Wonho did the same.

Your password is: 199331HYUNGWON

They shared smiles, hoping those smiles actually meant something.

-

Despite Jooheon confessing to Changkyun, he still felt safer around Shownu. Besides, something tells him sticking with Shownu would be a better decision. Trusting his instincts more than anything, Jooheon went to Shownu first chance he got. He found Shownu in one of the corners, alone and thinking hard, as shown from the deep 'V' in between his squinted eyes.

"Shownu-hyung, should we exchange passwords?" Jooheon asked, no room for suspicion in his heart.

Shownu looked up, his frown disappearing when he saw who was talking. He smiled and ruffled Jooheon's hair, reminding him, "You really do trust me a lot don't you? Be careful with other people though, you are too naïve, don't trust others too easily."

Jooheon couldn't help but blush slightly at Shownu's sudden sign of affection. Only two people had ever ruffled his hair in his whole 20 years of life: his mother and his best friend in university, Soonyoung (he calls himself Hoshi). Luckily it was a small blush so no color showed. "I understand, Shownu-hyung. Thanks."

Jooheon copied Shownu's password in notes and locked it.

1992618KIHYUN

Since Minhyuk told Jooheon about Shownu and Kihyun in game 4, Jooheon didn't show much reaction to the password. Shownu knew Minhyuk told Jooheon as well, so there was nothing to say. Jooheon handed Shownu his phone with the password on the screen.

Your password is: 1994106CHANGKYUN

Shownu handed the phone back, trying his best but failing to suppress his curiosity. "You like Changkyun?"

Jooheon's cheeks heated up instantly, burning him as a punishment for being so careless. How could he forget about that? He turned away as quick as possible, but Shownu still caught the colour on his cheeks.

"Oh! Uh...I'm sorry for being so nosy." Shownu said.

Jooheon shook his head. "It's okay." Once Jooheon felt his cheeks cool down a bit, he looked back up at Shownu, who was glancing at Changkyun.

"Are you planning to tell him your password?" Shownu asked, still looking at Changkyun.

Jooheon followed Shownu's gaze to find Changkyun talking to Minhyuk. "No, I don't think so..."

"Wait, really?" Before Jooheon could continue, Shownu interrupted. He was expecting the exact opposite answer.

"Yea, he's friends with Minhyuk," Jooheon explained. "He might tell Minhyuk. And I don't want that. Is that a good move? I mean, you're the smart one here, so if you think telling Changkyun is okay then..." Jooheon trailed off, looking at Shownu's eyes for an answer.

"Well, if we tell him, we have to make sure he's going to be honest and tell us his actual password too. I have to think about this." Shownu said, trying to sound steady and reassuring. In truth, he was just buying time, since a mini debate is furiously raging in his head, trying to decide whether to tell Jooheon about working with Minhyuk.